sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
good game good concept and story I would give 8 out of 10 but there are 2 bad things with this game starts good then grinding and that sucks if I wanted too grind so much I would go back too playing wow lol second thing is grinding lol way way way too much grind even with the cheats still way too much grind so it puts the game back too 6 out of 10
ty much for the game :extremelyhappy:

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
in pussyfight
when you finsh the first round you can meet Chloe in second floor and fuck her

second round you can help a girl Standing out the bar b finding her Tablet then fuck her

Third round you can fuck member of your gang she"ll be Standing out of your room

p.s: after every round you have to talk to your gang
1-if you with nesro you will speak to him

2-if you with werinet you will speak to lady X and when you speak to her before your fight with her she will Suggest that if you win you will fuck her and if she win she fuck you
after you win the round go to the bar speak to her

3-if you with nina yo will speak to her

4- if you with chang you will speak to his Assistant

I hope that help

Excuse my English

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
in pussyfight
when you finsh the first round you can meet Chloe in second floor and fuck her

second round you can help a girl Standing out the bar b finding her Tablet then fuck her

Third round you can fuck member of your gang she"ll be Standing out of your room

p.s: after every round you have to talk to your gang
1-if you with nesro you will speak to him

2-if you with werinet you will speak to lady X and when you speak to her before your fight with her she will Suggest that if you win you will fuck her and if she win she fuck you
after you win the round go to the bar speak to her

3-if you with nina yo will speak to her

4- if you with chang you will speak to his Assistant

I hope that help

Excuse my English
Friend i am missing something, i win the 1st round and go back to the lounge and talk to Nina. I buy all i can from both bars and then try to go up stairs to talk to Chloe but unable to talk to her as she stands in the hallway. Not sure what trigger i am missing as i always just repeat the 1st round and never advance. I hope you can help me, what am i missing ?

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
Friend i am missing something, i win the 1st round and go back to the lounge and talk to Nina. I buy all i can from both bars and then try to go up stairs to talk to Chloe but unable to talk to her as she stands in the hallway. Not sure what trigger i am missing as i always just repeat the 1st round and never advance. I hope you can help me, what am i missing ?
hi I am Sorry i did not faces these Problem so i don"t know did you try talk to Chloe first
p.s: talk to your gang more thin one time until the answer Repeated

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
after i won first round i went to the bar and I bought 10 of all kind of drink then go to Chloe after that i talkd to my gang then went to tyna

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
Hornet Auto first quest seems to be bugged. When I return the car Marble turns invisible and I can't leave the road or the area. Seems to be the case with the new version.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

Date release 10/March/2018
I fix a lot of content, I don´'t like so much the start of game I relly want restart the game and remake all. But I know you don't want that. I still work to fix all errors I done before. This is my firts game. But I have a great new!!! Finally you have UI with Day and hour and money!!! I know you want that!!!

Thanks all for your support.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
For the former none that I have seen. However for the later there is. During one of the missions in the game when you have sex with one of the women you have the chance of knocking her up. If you see an egg cell with several sperm cells after you creampied her then you knocked her up. Otherwise no.
Sweet, thanks!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

Date release 10/March/2018
I fix a lot of content, I don´'t like so much the start of game I relly want restart the game and remake all. But I know you don't want that. I still work to fix all errors I done before. This is my firts game. But I have a great new!!! Finally you have UI with Day and hour and money!!! I know you want that!!!

Thanks all for your support.
so in a little under 3 weeks the next update is coming? Ok cool. I wonder what changes he made and what bugs he fixed for this update. Well I am guessing we will find out in a few weeks when he posts what content or fixes he will make for the game.

JayBog

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone else get stuck when training their "Aim". I get credit for the training but the screen freezes with me holding the gun and i have to quit
I was having the same problem. I figured out a fix. At first I thought the game froze, but it's not. After you trained your aim, press the right arrow 12 times then press the up arrow once so you can talk to the strength trainer. Train your strength then you are good to go.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes