Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Date release 10/March/2018
I fix a lot of content, I don´'t like so much the start of game I relly want restart the game and remake all. But I know you don't want that. I still work to fix all errors I done before. This is my firts game. But I have a great new!!! Finally you have UI with Day and hour and money!!! I know you want that!!!

Thanks all for your support.
That's a really great add on in the game so we can know exactly what time and day,maybe this little add on should've be when the game came out but thats cool.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Date release 10/March/2018
I fix a lot of content, I don´'t like so much the start of game I relly want restart the game and remake all. But I know you don't want that. I still work to fix all errors I done before. This is my firts game. But I have a great new!!! Finally you have UI with Day and hour and money!!! I know you want that!!!

Thanks all for your support.
Neat. I wonder if there will be any new content or if 1.5 will just be a massive bugfix update. Did BoN drop the names of any girls that'll be added in 1.5? Or perhaps the specifics of 1.5 will come later if he hasn't given any precise details.

Jameskenway

Feb 5, 2018
Friends hello I want to make a donation to add a turkish language option to the game.
how can I do that?
This for game :)
Thnaks For Reply ♡

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
hey guys, help pls. it's bug or idk, i can't enter jason's house ( i finished his quest), he's always busy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at aunt maggie quest when i go to Otter Labs walkthroug says: "Exit this lab and go straight across to the lab in the Northeast corner. Go south until you get close enough to two scientists having a conversation. When one leave you will find Laxatives in his desk. Take them." that didn't happen and i stuck and can't go out now, what i need to do?

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
For the former none that I have seen. However for the later there is. During one of the missions in the game when you have sex with one of the women you have the chance of knocking her up. If you see an egg cell with several sperm cells after you creampied her then you knocked her up. Otherwise no.
what mision? if you don't mind I asking

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Neat. I wonder if there will be any new content or if 1.5 will just be a massive bugfix update. Did BoN drop the names of any girls that'll be added in 1.5? Or perhaps the specifics of 1.5 will come later if he hasn't given any precise details.
He originally planned bugfixes+Daisys content. Dont know if the fixing has gotten too out of hand and pushed her aside. Hope not.

He also said he would add polish, Im hoping for a couple of additional scenes here and there e.g first time sex for Rachel and Caroline like Sara and Mindy have

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
Here is a thought, what if Beth finds out that his boyfriend is fucking his mother? I mean, the MC recorded the whole thing, maybe Beth start fucking the MC in revenge and even help him fuck Tom's mother also? how great that would be:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Jameskenway

KT

May 5, 2017
can any one have a save file of ver 1.3 ( with completed all the scen ) cuz my save was error so i couldn't running the game :(

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends somehow i keep missing whatever it is to gain a cop of Jets pic so i can start her quests. Where do i go to get her picture. In what quest ?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Here is a Though, what if Beth finds out that his boyfriend is fucking his mother? I mean, the MC recorded the whole thing, maybe Beth start fucking the MC in revenge and even help him fuck Tom's mother also? how great that would be:heartcoveredeyes:
I think Beth will not be the main focus, but I expect full scenes and house visits. (Maybe some scene with her mother.)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here is a Though, what if Beth finds out that his boyfriend is fucking his mother? I mean, the MC recorded the whole thing, maybe Beth start fucking the MC in revenge and even help him fuck Tom's mother also? how great that would be:heartcoveredeyes:
Something tells me that there will be a branch path kind of like what you did with the foreman's wife. If you choose to squeal and tell Beth Tom's mother will be locked out but in exchange you get possibly Beth and her mother where on the flipside if you don't tell and keep your mouth shut about it there will be a way for you to fuck Tom's mother.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
Friends somehow i keep missing whatever it is to gain a cop of Jets pic so i can start her quests. Where do i go to get her picture. In what quest ?
after the beat up and almost rape escene of the MC Jet must give you and blowjob with blue ball in the end, after various escenes you will have it in your inventory interact to it and will trigger the mision, at least work for me that way

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes