Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
After I delivered the second tynmon card do Sasha, and watched the second dance, she did not appear at my room in the night (i think it was because i did it in a weekend), anyone have a clue of how i could continue her path?
It is the third card that is supposed to make her appear in your room not the second. As for how to get that third card you need to have gotten a copy of Ms. Taylor's keys so you could take the pic of her boobs so you can give it to Ronald.

Once you get the third card you have a choice of either giving her the card, or not giving it.

Eduwh

Jan 14, 2018
It is the third card that is supposed to make her appear in your room not the second. As for how to get that third card you need to have gotten a copy of Ms. Taylor's keys so you could take the pic of her boobs so you can give it to Ronald.

Once you get the third card you have a choice of either giving her the card, or not giving it.
Thank you very much, and sorry for my mistake

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hmmm any one else have this problem, I cant go in to Nadine’s apartment she always say that she is busy, works fine at v1.3 but not at v1.4.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
guys how to trigger sex with maria in laundry room ??
you need to have done the following

1) Have had sex with Maria in your bedroom
2) Used the special special on her

After then you need to do Nadine's quest.

When you get up to the part where you are cleaning up the beggar for a date with Rachel's mother while he is in the shower go into the laundry room and interact with Maria. After this you get to fuck her in the laundry room.

After you have done it the first time the other times happen at random chance each day when she is in there.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
where to find amy to talk after taking picture of drek?
She is in the basement in the afternoon after school. However here is the thing. You can't give her the picture or even talk to her about it because after you get the picture of Derek cheating with Chloe that is the end of Amy's quest in this version.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I have a problem with trying to give the Tinymon Card Xorlax to Sara to start the Sara quest, IE dinner with Sara and Sasha etc., when clicking on Sara in her room, I get no reaction at all. Also I read something in one of these threads about some switches being in the off position, well how do es anyone which switches or do we just turn them all on?

Feb 20, 2018
What happened to the pub? I've been told to go there to get the 4th card but it doesn't allow me to enter the pub. Just in case, it's in the N.Neighbourhood right?

Mark Adams

Feb 20, 2018
I am having issues in hotel room Sarah & mike sex scene, every time during the sex scene it shows error!!! i am stuck here, everytime i try to finish this scene in the mid of the scene showing error!! any solution for this?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes