Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I could see a triple path coming along with her quest just like with the Sandra chain. One of which involving revealing this bit of into to Beth which in turn will eventually lead to you fucking her.

Then there is a path where you can show it to the mother which could lead to continuous fuck sessions with her

Then finally there is the last one where you don't do anything but somehow get the chance to speak with Tom and fuck his mom.

Though I doubt it will come out like this it could happen.
If BoN decide to do some different paths like that i'll definitely choose her mom.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
please fix this bug: when i visit maria at the lab, the dialogue keeps on repeating and only go is to close the game.
Screen goes black during shower scene with laura after pharmacy scene.
The next update is going to be a bug fix one so If I had to guess it should get snuffed out when it comes.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
When invite Sarah's for a date, She tell me "SEE YOU IN THE SQUARE" somebody. knows where is the square? Im seearching, but no find the place, Need Help
You can't Date Sarah normally. You can only go on a date with her if you choose her over her friend and you are at that part of the chain. The only girls you can date Viva phone call are Rachel and Caroline.

Anyone else even if you have enough relationship for them to say yes will go through that message but the date won't ever start up.

Reactions: Dexter6002

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017
You can't Date Sarah normally. You can only go on a date with her if you choose her over her friend and you are at that part of the chain. The only girls you can date Viva phone call are Rachel and Caroline.

Anyone else even if you have enough relationship for them to say yes will go through that message but the date won't ever start up.

Thank you, its my firts time play this game, i don´t know this

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017
The game have may bugs, no can start again mision of Jet, no can in to the Anie's House, the game have this bug and the history of Jet no cant continue.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
The new version1.4 is very slow in my computer,I played the 1.0 and it was normal,want to know if it is this version that is the problem

NormalDude101

Nov 17, 2017
How ca
I used a save editor and got most of the Variables, but they are in Spanish so I let GG trans do the job and I got these. Maybe it can help you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you use you will have to minus 1 from the number to get the Variable#...

P.S: anybody know how to fix this error?
n
I used a save editor and got most of the Variables, but they are in Spanish so I let GG trans do the job and I got these. Maybe it can help you

Some variables are not showing up when I edit them. Pleasee help me.T_T

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
gays i need help with this in the weekend in the beach View attachment 71084
In order to interact with Maria on the beach for the first time you need to have done the following.

1) Went on your first date with Rachel and have it be a success

2) get Maria's package and give it to her after she decides to punish you for what you did with Rachel

After you have done these two you will be able to interact with Maria on the weekend at the beach but it is a one time deal.

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
...I've a problem with Section 15 Nesrot.

I've followed the quide Step by Step.
It says
– In evening Jaqueline appear and rape you
– Nesrot Wants the computer of Maria
– Go to room of Maria in morning and take
computer.

Jaqueline never appeared and there is no computer in Marias room.

Help me pls ;/

NormalDude101

Nov 17, 2017

Some variables are not showing up. How can I fix that? Please help me. Where should I subtract 1?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
...I've a problem with Section 15 Nesrot.

I've followed the quide Step by Step.
It says
– In evening Jaqueline appear and rape you
– Nesrot Wants the computer of Maria
– Go to room of Maria in morning and take
computer.

Jaqueline never appeared and there is no computer in Marias room.

Help me pls ;/
Don't follow that crap and download Ballzak's unofficial walkthrough in the OP.

Btw, don't worry: Jacqueline won't "rape" you. :closedtongue:

Reactions: tjormas

AhnDongki

Jun 3, 2017
I have a question about mafia root. If i use 'saveedit', i can proceed Sarah and Shasha at the same time. What about mafia root??? If i use 'Saveedit', can i proceed every mafia root at the same time??

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes