djax

May 5, 2017
hallo, i'm new with this game, can some one help me how to use mod in this game? especially to add the money please

facruas

Jan 13, 2018
Great game, but the errors are irritating. Is there a solution to this kind of error below?

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot Read property 'width' of null"

overvelming

Jun 13, 2017
can't trigger the Nesrsot kidnapping thing , I do followed ballzak's walkthrough:"completed Dad quest and Amy quest even Maria quest", but nothing happen when I enter into East Town at night. Need Help..

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
can't trigger the Nesrsot kidnapping thing , I do followed ballzak's walkthrough:"completed Dad quest and Amy quest even Maria quest", but nothing happen when I enter into East Town at night. Need Help..
I think you must go at 24:00 hrs

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I hope he fixes the quest to get the sisters Pharmacy keys as they never appear on her desk in her room and sets me into a loop when she confronts me. Unless i am missing something to make the keys appear.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Hmm well i think that beggar has a lot more than just do bug fixes hah. He really needs to make it so events don't intersect and piss about with each other. Lost my save file which was like 7-8 hours of work because of intersecting events. I had finished the taylor line and activated my sister's line but just before that, I had also activated the dads line and they mixed and now i have run into a hilarious bug that makes me unable to progress. Got to the point where i was driving kayla(i think) to terracota, just finished the driving minigame and then the screen goes black, my sister calls and asks me to find a swim suit and hilarity ensues. My character is now permanently the black sports car, I am driving around, banging chicks, going to school and in the house as a sports car. Would be great but then i realize I can't progress with the dad storyline because I haven't done the kayla terracota segment and I cannot do the terracota segment because the sister's event basically cancelled it out. Note it is only the sprite that is the car, during interactive sex i am not a black car banging the chick. Would post a screenshot but dunno how.
I had this same problem, except when the shopping event ended, the game dropped the MC/sports car into New Town, and essentially soft-locked because all the controls remained disabled.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Hi all,

Has anyone had issues with triggering Daisy's side quest during recess? All the other ones work but when I speak to her, she just says hi and that's it. I've triggered Beth's but that made no difference.

VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
how many strength i need? i keep getting u are not strong enough in the gym, and tyna also tell me about i need more training

how do i get popularity? i keep uploading videos everyday...

Krenanrian

Nov 2, 2017
Hi all,

Has anyone had issues with triggering Daisy's side quest during recess? All the other ones work but when I speak to her, she just says hi and that's it. I've triggered Beth's but that made no difference.
You have to talk to Daisy in front of school after class. This will trigger her quest, but there isn't much to it. Speaking of it, does anyone know what the strange bottle does?

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
You have to talk to Daisy in front of school after class. This will trigger her quest, but there isn't much to it. Speaking of it, does anyone know what the strange bottle does?
Problem is she's just standing with Christian and tells me to go away. I can't even trigger her recess quest cause she just says "Hi", does anything have to happen before?

EDIT: Never mind, I have downloaded the modded version and somehow it has fixed it lol.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Problem is she's just standing with Christian and tells me to go away. I can't even trigger her recess quest cause she just says "Hi", does anything have to happen before?

EDIT: Never mind, I have downloaded the modded version and somehow it has fixed it lol.
You could have also used the cheat menu in the unmodded version to max out her recess relationship points to get around this as well.

The cheat area is the lamp right in your room by the computer, and the password is 1640

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes