VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
whats the content to do with may? i already did the photo with his boyfriend and linked my webcam, what now?

Miljun

Feb 24, 2018
Where is the location of thief? It said, i need to look for her to train myself in stealth skill. please help guys

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
Where is the location of thief? It said, i need to look for her to train myself in stealth skill. please help guys
did she stole from you
if yes then you can find her in east town in the night
if no you have to go to your step mom room in the night and next day she will stole from you

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For those wondering what the next update will be here is a post from the BON that was made a few days ago.

Date release 10/March/2018
I fix a lot of content, I don´'t like so much the start of game I relly want restart the game and remake all. But I know you don't want that. I still work to fix all errors I done before. This is my firts game. But I have a great new!!! Finally you have UI with Day and hour and money!!! I know you want that!!!

Thanks all for your support.

Reactions: Jameskenway

FootTaster

Feb 24, 2018
How to give aphrodesic to Maggie? I tried clicking fridge and nothing happen. And char kept showing nut, no option to give her aphrodeisic

Jameskenway

Feb 5, 2018
For those wondering what the next update will be here is a post from the BON that was made a few days ago.

Date release 10/March/2018
I fix a lot of content, I don´'t like so much the start of game I relly want restart the game and remake all. But I know you don't want that. I still work to fix all errors I done before. This is my firts game. But I have a great new!!! Finally you have UI with Day and hour and money!!! I know you want that!!!

Thanks all for your support.
hello you told me to come back

Hello friends When doing anal with Reachel 3.orgazm has the following error what is the solution?
Plase hep me

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
Don't follow that crap and download Ballzak's unofficial walkthrough in the OP.

Btw, don't worry: Jacqueline won't "rape" you. :closedtongue:
I'm following Ballzak's walkthrough :(...i even wouldn't mind if she rapes me XD At least i could progress.

EDIT: Wait....i'm not...shit...i'll look into it...ty for the help...I'll report soon

EDIT2: Yeah...according to Ballzak's walkthrough i should be a Section 13. I went to East Town at 12PM and the scene triggered. Thx you very much.

EDIT3: Ok next problem....there is no computer in Marias room. But there is dad 24/7 on the bed...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hello you told me to come back

Hello friends When doing anal with Reachel 3.orgazm has the following error what is the solution?
Plase hep me
Do you have a save file of this? You can always post it here and someone could get you past said point and save.

mayo8

Jan 18, 2018
In order to interact with Maria on the beach for the first time you need to have done the following.

1) Went on your first date with Rachel and have it be a success

2) get Maria's package and give it to her after she decides to punish you for what you did with Rachel

After you have done these two you will be able to interact with Maria on the weekend at the beach but it is a one time deal.
but i do all of this but i cant do it

SPOOOOT

Jul 19, 2017
can anyone help me T^T
I certainly get stuck in the same day (Sunday 55) over and over. I don't know what to do.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
can anyone help me T^T
I certainly get stuck in the same day (Sunday 55) over and over. I don't know what to do.
Did you try going to sleep naturally? If you don't do that you can get stuck repeating the same day. Just go to sleep normally and it could possibly solve this issue.

SPOOOOT

Jul 19, 2017
Did you try going to sleep naturally? If you don't do that you can get stuck repeating the same day. Just go to sleep normally and it could possibly solve this issue.
Thank you!
I got another problem, hornet auto.
After i got the car back from the theft, a red exclamation mark appear between the cars, i am stuck, i can't seem to walk anywhere beside the road (the game think i'm still in the car?idk) and i can't go anywhere (can't get out of the commercial neighborhood).

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
how do i trigger work at the bakery?
First go to your room click the PC and go to this icon(Pic 1).
Click the first option called "Amaria's Goods" (Pic 2).
And go to Commercial Neighborhood enter inside this building(Pic 3).

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you!
I got another problem, hornet auto.
After i got the car back from the theft, a red exclamation mark appear between the cars, i am stuck, i can't seem to walk anywhere beside the road (the game think i'm still in the car?idk) and i can't go anywhere (can't get out of the commercial neighborhood).
Same problem....

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes