TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Where does Mss, Taylor live? I can't find her house. I also didn't get the sleeping pills, do I need them to do her quest?

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
I got all the suspicious packaged (I think) and I failed one mini-game cause the game didn't allow me to fuck the daughters while hiding from their father. Now I just say that I don't have ny more packages to the Theif?

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
Can't continue with the crime bosses. I'm supposed to take the computer from moms room, but there isn't one. Plus there is dad 24/7 lying on the bed (he's on the bed and in the kitchen simultaneously). That's the second time i start a new game to fix it. Another strange thing which happend twice now, is that Point 8 Mom triggered before Point 9 Dad. It should be other way around. Maybe this fucked up my save (for the second time).

Is there a way to fix it? Help pls :/

Solved the problem...funnily enough the computer is there when i start the normal exe. I was using the unpacked.exe till now.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Got another weird bug now which stops me from progressing Sarah questline. When I speak to Aunt Maggie for Richard, she doesn't go to the bathroom, and I can't find any soda. The timer runs out and nothing happens... Anyone had this?

Reactions: Flurb

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
I got the third Tinymon card for Sarah, but I wanted to save before I made a choice and pressed ESC to try and exit the dialouge, she got mad at me and told me to leave her room. I went to bed and someone stole the card during the night from me... Is there anyone who knows how I can get it back from whoever stole it?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Got another weird bug now which stops me from progressing Sarah questline. When I speak to Aunt Maggie for Richard, she doesn't go to the bathroom, and I can't find any soda. The timer runs out and nothing happens... Anyone had this?
There is a switch within this version of the game that allows you to bypass this. There are two people outside the apartment. Talk to the one on the left. After you do this just go into his home and you should be up to the part where you get the card from him (since this switch bypasses most of the mission.

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
I went to Maria's work and got the files for her, then I talked with her and got home in the afternoon, now I can't leave since I gotta talk with Maria, but the only time I can talk with her is when she's in the Laundry room, which when she is there she only talks about how she's tired of all the work around the house... It's been 4 days in-game and I can't leave the house or talk to Maria... She doesn't visit me at Dawn either..
She is also in the dining room, asking if I've done all my homework, but nothing about the USB drive.

This is what happens when I try to leave the house..

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok this is starting to get on my nerves, i downloaded the last two versions of the game, and i keep migrating my save, which is quite advanced, and every single time i start the aunt maggie quest, the game freezes...
i get to the point where they are supposed to get into the car, and nothing, just black screen forever ...
this has been the same for the past two versions, even the buggy ones ...
so, if there is a workaround to this issue, maybe a change in the save file somehow, i am willing to take the risk and do it,
but please save me from this dreary hole i`m stuck in, i really want to get on with the game, and maggie quest is next in line, and i don't want to skip it ...
help anyone please ....

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
ok this is starting to get on my nerves, i downloaded the last two versions of the game, and i keep migrating my save, which is quite advanced, and every single time i start the aunt maggie quest, the game freezes...
i get to the point where they are supposed to get into the car, and nothing, just black screen forever ...
so, if there is a workaround to this issue, maybe a change in the save file somehow, i am willing to take the risk and do it,
but please save me from this dreary hole i`m stuck in, i really want to get on with the game, and maggie quest is next in line, and i don't want to skip it ...
help anyone please ....
Do you play the modded game or the original? If you play the original i suggest to download Firebne's modded game, or post your save here to play the part that game freeze and give it back to you after.

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Does anyone know there Marie Williams (photography job) is the second time? I'd guess she would be in Chinatown around the Armory but I can't find her :(

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Before I can continue on Sarah's questline I need to do a mission in Angie's house? I can't find her house anywhere..

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Does anyone know there Marie Williams (photography job) is the second time? I'd guess she would be in Chinatown around the Armory but I can't find her :(
Ask from Aunt Maggie. She may know as she's a Reporter ;)...

help anyone please ....
I had same "bug", as I thought, but actually it was all about continuing the quest by going to Aunt Maggie's job and trying to help her in it. So try that same, go there, talk to receptionist, check Maggie's desk and so on... I think you have already helped her with that suspected infidelity of Maria and now you try to do it again. Which of course isn't possible...

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
Stuck how? I'm currently stuck myself in the hosue after she takes me to the Lab.
i have 2 maria in weekend morning the one was in the home which is u cannot start a conversation and the other one was in the beach and telling to leave me alone -_-)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes