horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
That's the problem... She don't leave anything! I did the quest without see a WT and when i see the WT i realized i did the quest wrong. can I restart the quest or get the key another way?

I already saved the game :(
Unfortunately you cant really restart quests in this game, you either have to load from a previous save or you could use the save editor to put the key in your inventory. I think if you have already saved your only option is to use the save editor.

Kadabra21

Aug 10, 2017
hey guys could you solve my problem when i reach ahegao the girl there's an error can't read property 'widht' null

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
can anyone help with this, another irritaton really annoying me now. Ive played back through and got to the stage of going with Tyna and Amaria to get funding off the boss of the gang (in my case Warren), the guide says should be transported to the bosses office. I was transported to the gangs mansion but when I enter there is no warren to be seen and nowhere i can find him??? is this a bug?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
can anyone help with this, another irritaton really annoying me now. Ive played back through and got to the stage of going with Tyna and Amaria to get funding off the boss of the gang (in my case Warren), the guide says should be transported to the bosses office. I was transported to the gangs mansion but when I enter there is no warren to be seen and nowhere i can find him??? is this a bug?
Enter to elevator inside is the boss

Reactions: horsemanuk

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
The elevator entrance is to the sides of the big stairs north of the gang main room

Reactions: horsemanuk

Kpirotz

Feb 6, 2018
Can u guys help me? I can't go into recess. When I try to attend class, appear this message, but i've already spoke to everyone. I've done most of recess quest, but when i was about to start jason's quest this happened and I can't go in recess My_New_Life_unpacked_2018-03-03_08-59-26.png My_New_Life_unpacked_2018-03-03_08-59-26.png My_New_Life_unpacked_2018-03-03_08-59-26.png

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes