Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
can anyone confirm whoring mike at strip club improves relations with Nadine? Never chatted with the girl during breaks for 70 days after 6-7 gigolo jobs her quest line started when i check relations was 15

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You have to make it go to 15 on a monday otherwise it won't trigger.
lol no it triggers, i reached 15 with carol on Thursday, only thing that can break Carol line is if you have sex with Rachel in the toilet to get the extra scene, after you cum, carol relationship first resets to 0 then back to 8, mine was 15 when i did that BUT if you do it after getting the assigment from teacher you can still have sex with rachel in the toilet and it wont effect the quest progress anymore

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
hey is this still active? i am stuck in here can u pls help me? "
You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of
Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax."

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
first of all collect 4 cards for sarah otherwise even if you complete jet's training you cant trigger her quest.

House of Annie is part of Jet's quest. You need at least 23 stealth to not get killed while giving bj to sleeping girl in that house, first time you interact with her you will get the card

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
anyone encountered a problem with the hornets garage first request from mable (after you distract the theft with the hooker and take the car back to the garage). I park the car up, I get the car has been delivered message, then mable disappears, an ! mark appears then im stuck walking on the roads??? very annoying is this a bug?

D

Deleted member 184535

So I missed the sleeping pills in the foreman s house and basically screwed up Taylor and Laurens stuff.
Any fix for this?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So I missed the sleeping pills in the foreman s house and basically screwed up Taylor and Laurens stuff.
Any fix for this?
There are some sleeping pills in the basement of your home as well. If you missed the one's at the foreman's home get them from the basement.

Koi Russell

Apr 19, 2017
I have just spent an hour reading threads and might have missed this.

I am stuck on Maria. I go to her on the weekend at the beach and she just says Hi. Nothing else for 3 weekends in a row. I can do 5 things to her in the bedroom at night, but cant progress. Any help would be appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes