Koi Russell

Apr 19, 2017
so when you talk her for the first time on the beach she says go change into your swimsuit, have you seen or done that and get the underwater pussy lick scene? After that you need to sleep in your house and she wakes you up at night. Dont skip any days during that part. She either says leave me alone or asks you about hanging arond the beach, i havent seen her saying hi.
Thats the problem. The first and every time I talk to her, she just say Hi, Mike. and nothing else.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Jet quest which part? Annie home theft? Panty dude is north of the house. He is hanging out outside the walls. And you hhave to do that mission at night or later. If i remember right earlier than night he wont show up.
Thanks.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thats the problem. The first and every time I talk to her, she just say Hi, Mike. and nothing else.
hmmm you sure you havent completed that scene? Or havent done rachel/get caught route yet? Have you skipped a day by not sleeping? Also which version are you using 1.4 moded or regular?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
hmmm you sure you havent completed that scene? Or havent done rachel/get caught route yet? Have you skipped a day by not sleeping? Also which version are you using 1.4 moded or regular?
I may have skipped a day or two not sleeping in 134 days? I completed both the Jet and Sarah quests, and having anal with Rachel. I'm using the 1.4 F + E modded version. When I'm getting berated by Laura, she finds out that I made a copy of her key, and lowers my love with her by one point - This is where the game freezes in a loop. This is occurring after I made a copy, and gave her keys back earlier?! I show having both a key to Laura's room and the pharmacy in my "Items" list, but aren't highlighted.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I may have skipped a day or two not sleeping in 134 days? I completed both the Jet and Sarah quests, and having anal with Rachel. I'm using the 1.4 F + E modded version. When I'm getting berated by Laura, she finds out that I made a copy of her key, and lowers my love with her by one point - This is where the game freezes in a loop. This is occurring after I made a copy, and gave her keys back earlier?! I show having both a key to Laura's room and the pharmacy in my "Items" list, but aren't highlighted.
wait you are trying to do maria quest at day 134 after day 45? You cant do that after day 45. Plus i dunno how Laura learns about the key, can you explain how you get the scene?

Also pharmacy key you stole earlier when she went to locker room, so it stays, same for laura's room key.

And for skipping days sometimes it bugs some events or days. Mostly it bugs the night scenes and follow up days

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Skaldy, the modded version fixes the day 45 lockout for Maria's lab quest. Laura seems to have a weird bug that I haven't had time to try hunting for. With Beggar planning release in the next handful of days and bugfixing being the big part of this update, I'm just not making it a rush job.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Skaldy, the modded version fixes the day 45 lockout for Maria's lab quest. Laura seems to have a weird bug that I haven't had time to try hunting for. With Beggar planning release in the next handful of days and bugfixing being the big part of this update, I'm just not making it a rush job.
Oh i see Firebane, but dont you think Maria quest can be bugged for some people? I mean i still encounter some bugs here and there but there is always some work around for those

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Any way of resetting Laura Quest made the mistake of doing the shower scene to early and after 7 hours into the game do not really want to restart

everuk

Jan 8, 2018
Guys pls tell me where is Jet's house. I swear I try'd every door in the whole city in all daytimes and cant find it. Also is the 'The next morning check your Inventory and use the Jet photo you have in the inventory' are need to progress? because I don't have it.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Guys pls tell me where is Jet's house. I swear I try'd every door in the whole city in all daytimes and cant find it. Also is the 'The next morning check your Inventory and use the Jet photo you have in the inventory' are need to progress? because I don't have it.
after the hospital bj you should have it under items, she lives nort of easttown apartmen no1. Only accesable at night

everuk

Jan 8, 2018
after the hospital bj you should have it under items, she lives nort of easttown apartmen no1. Only accesable at night
Thanks its seems that I am blind (or really shouldn't stock pile so many unnecessary items).
While at it if you use modded version cheat to max sex stats (Jets lessons really isn't that entertaining) can it bug out the start of Jets quest? it seems that I cant get in book store in the night at my new save.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks its seems that I am blind (or really shouldn't stock pile so many unnecessary items).
While at it if you use modded version cheat to max sex stats (Jets lessons really isn't that entertaining) can it bug out the start of Jets quest? it seems that I cant get in book store in the night at my new save.
have you given 4 cards to sarah? 1 from kiosk 1 from undervending machine, 1 from ronal for ms taylor tit pics and last from night mission at school? I was stuck like you then noticed need to give 4th card to sarah

everuk

Jan 8, 2018
have you given 4 cards to sarah? 1 from kiosk 1 from undervending machine, 1 from ronal for ms taylor tit pics and last from night mission at school? I was stuck luck you then noticed need to give 4th card to sarah
Yep didnt give her the Zoodra. Now I remember I did give to her game crashed for some reason and I forget to do it again. Thanks again its really easy to get lost in this game.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Yep didnt give her the Zoodra. Now I remember I did give to her game crashed for some reason and I forget to do it again. Thanks again its really easy to get lost in this game.
it is like my 15th play through but we should make better walkthrough tbh. It is so mixed up and broken.

Plus if you played Fallout1-2 you know you need to keep journal in real life to keep track. Pretty much habit of mine after long gaming years. Sounds like a hassle for an adult game but game has content lol

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Hi !
I've a big bug .... many time in the game i've this error message ... and i can't continue the quest.
any one can help me plz ?
MNL.jpg

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
wait you are trying to do maria quest at day 134 after day 45? You cant do that after day 45. Plus i dunno how Laura learns about the key, can you explain how you get the scene?

Also pharmacy key you stole earlier when she went to locker room, so it stays, same for laura's room key.
And for skipping days sometimes it bugs some events or days. Mostly it bugs the night scenes and follow up days
I went back and checked my saves up till I experienced the stated errors, and pretty much had finished everything up to the pussy fights. Maria's quest was completed way prior to experiencing the "go back home" freeze loop that occurred in front of the elevator with Maria in the laboratory.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes