Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Ah I see number 4 calmed my issues some what seeing as it is any girl rather than needing all of them. As for #5 I so called this one happening.

But at the same time I see issues with the saves not being backwards compatible. This was our way around some major bugs and without this it is basically going to be an issue if game breaking bugs (like the Amy one a few saves back for example) show up.
Now that you mentioned the save i have to say that i'm really worried about that cause no one,even me,want to start the whole game again just because the saves from the previous updates will not work anymore let's just hope BoN will solve this problem.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Now that you mentioned the save i have to say that i'm really worried about that cause no one,even me,want to start the whole game again just because the saves from the previous updates will not work anymore let's just hope BoN will solve this problem.
Is not a big issue if you ask me. Since all thing will be at 1/3 you complete the game more fast than ever.
we past 15 to 5, thats a lot of reducing time.
Before dad's arrival you will be able to finish 4~6 main quest whitout problem

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Now that you mentioned the save i have to say that i'm really worried about that cause no one,even me,want to start the whole game Mjust because the saves from the previous updates will not work anymore let's just hope BoN will solve this problem.
I was planning on doing a from scratch play through anyways due to 1.5 being a bug fix version with the only content being Daisy's quest. (Or maybe there might be extra's as well)

But still even with the less grind and some other improvements I was still worried about new bugs that might come. I mean with old versions and saves no longer working if we run into any bugs we will have to wait a month possibly for a fix and there maybe no way around them.

Cause previously if I ran into a bug (for example Maria quest bug) I could just go to a previous version and bypass it and keep playing. The same could be said with other quests however now impossible. But on the upside I can get rid of the older versions and keep the newer ones.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Odd question for everyone... but does anyone know the 2 songs played during the house party mission? Tried searching for it but no luck.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
not for now. only rachel and caroline
I asked Sarah for a date and she accepted, and said to meet her in the Square? Where is the Square located? She never left the house, and was found bent over the bathtub!

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
it is like my 15th play through but we should make better walkthrough tbh. It is so mixed up and broken.

Plus if you played Fallout1-2 you know you need to keep journal in real life to keep track. Pretty much habit of mine after long gaming years. Sounds like a hassle for an adult game but game has content lol
What walk through are you using? Are you using the one that is separately linked on the first thread from this forum or the one that comes packed with the game? The one stickied on the OP was designed specifically because the developers walk through is so broken and mixed up.

If you are using the one from this forum and you feel like it is broken and mixed up then please give me your feedback to help make it better. I ask that question every time I release it. People that speak up with specifics generally see their improvements in the next release.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
What walk through are you using? Are you using the one that is separately linked on the first thread from this forum or the one that comes packed with the game? The one stickied on the OP was designed specifically because the developers walk through is so broken and mixed up.

If you are using the one from this forum and you feel like it is broken and mixed up then please give me your feedback to help make it better. I ask that question every time I release it. People that speak up with specifics generally see their improvements in the next release.
i wish i had seen this earlier lol. In anycase i prefer not to use walkthrough's gave a quick read look good. I will check it now to see if anything is missing.

edit: Ballzak gigolo job grinds Nadine relation. It is hidden and after 4-5 times it triggers nadine quest and completes reccess automaticly(15 relation Nadine)

You may want to add betray Jet option doesnt appear if you havent met Warren.

Daisy handjob triggers, you need to do beth reccess after Daisy quest, it sums up daisy to 23 relation and this is enough to trigger handjob

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I was planning on doing a from scratch play through anyways due to 1.5 being a bug fix version with the only content being Daisy's quest. (Or maybe there might be extra's as well)

But still even with the less grind and some other improvements I was still worried about new bugs that might come. I mean with old versions and saves no longer working if we run into any bugs we will have to wait a month possibly for a fix and there maybe no way around them.

Cause previously if I ran into a bug (for example Maria quest bug) I could just go to a previous version and bypass it and keep playing. The same could be said with other quests however now impossible. But on the upside I can get rid of the older versions and keep the newer ones.
Yeah that's what I'm worried about, even if the game will be less grinding with the quest lines and the sex scenes will be less than before there's still a chance that new bugs will came out with the new update,i guess i have no problem to start from scratch but i'm worried about the new bugs,like i saied let's hope BoN will change his idea of the saves.

Venom66690

Jul 22, 2017
Delete all content from your MNL -folder except %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Thanks dude, you are the best
Maybe i stupid,becaurse not guessed doing this хд

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes