Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, reduction on quest requirements is a welcome change. And looks like we'll get some new content. Even if it is only Daisy. It'll be nice to see in a couple days.

That said... anyone remember when BoN said he was going to add a threesome scene for Amaria+Tyna? Wonder what happened to that... sure hope he didn't forget about it...

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Well, reduction on quest requirements is a welcome change. And looks like we'll get some new content. Even if it is only Daisy. It'll be nice to see in a couple days.

That said... anyone remember when BoN said he was going to add a threesome scene for Amaria+Tyna? Wonder what happened to that... sure hope he didn't forget about it...
lol you are that guy who keeps asking about it on patreon right?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I went back and checked my saves up till I experienced the stated errors, and pretty much had finished everything up to the pussy fights. Maria's quest was completed way prior to experiencing the "go back home" freeze loop that occurred in front of the elevator with Maria in the laboratory.
dunno mate you are super unlucky in the bug department. I would either make clean install start over or wait for 1.5

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
lol you are that guy who keeps asking about it on patreon right?
Nah, mate, I'm not a patreon. Just a moocher who awaits for the MEGA download version that our good fellows here are generous enough to upload and link.

Sides, if I were to ask about anything WERE I a patreon, it would almost certainly be about when Laura/Amy/Shasha are getting their content.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
it's no work :'( always the same crash
Change speed of sex scene like slow and fast when your fps is high enough dont change it quickly let screen settle first and then change option quickly changing options creates that bug to and after that try holding up arrow key throughout out special sex scene

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
-Charles event recess reduce only 5 times

-Jason event recess reduce only 5 times

-Carol event recess reduce only 5 times

-Sandra event recess reduce only 5 times

-Daisy event recess reduce only 5 times

-Pam event recess reduce only 5 times

-Nadine event recess reduce only 5 times

I wonder what that means...and basically this update will be only with Daisy,the the one that i could've have content if i recorded the video but i wouldn't have,i'm disappointed because maybe he could've add Sandra too in this update because Daisy quest starts when you have to choose to record or intervene when Christian fucks Sandra in recess and i'm curious to see what he changed to the title screen cause IMO the title screen that we have now it's really nice.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

I wonder what that means...and basically this update will be only with Daisy,the the one that i could've have content if i recorded the video but i wouldn't have,i'm disappointed because maybe he could've add Sandra too in this update because Daisy quest starts when you have to choose to record or intervene when Christian fucks Sandra in recess and i'm curious to see what he changed to the title screen cause IMO the title screen that we have now it's really nice.
I think Daisy quest starts with her cheerleader uniform being stolen from her locker. Sandra quest is like Christian and Sandra path quest. Daisy is like side char on that quest given you can get a handjob from her already.

Are you asking about the recess event reduction? He reduced the grinding times, normally it was 15 with 1.5 it is 5, also job grinding is lowered to 10 so yay?

edit: Also Sandra quest needs bunch of work due to pussy fight and christian related events. I mean you can beat christian's ass in pussy fights become a trained fighter but Sandra part is still not effected by that. Otherwise Beggar already implented some events according to your fight skill(for example you can knock out Jason's rapey father on your own if you are trained in fighting)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok while I like some of the changes BON will be making the making the morgan's quest activate after you had sex with all the girls instead of just Rachel feels like a bad move with me. Especially seeing that one of those girls is Sarah and you can't do anything with her unless you choose her.

What happens if someone chooses Shasha (who doesn't have anything as of yet) does this mean we are now locked out of doing said quest? This also makes it that much harder to do a lot of other things as well seeing as with some of the girls you need to have specific items which you can only unlock after doing certain quests. Such as you needing to finish Sarah's chain to get the weed for Pam, you needing to finish the pussy fights which goes into the main story to get Tyna, and lord help us if Maria is also added seeing as you need to have high sex skills to sate her and having base sex skills will kill this.

Hopefully BON will reconsider that change because if it goes like I think I can totally see this becoming a complete disaster for many of the things set in stone already.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Guys are making A storm in a teacup.

1.5 is the redone of all thing in the game but first a list in order to make this more simple:

1- grinding decreased (the more important thing). All task are reduced; girls, works, etc
2- bon is playing his game to the beginning and bugfix all he saw
3- is more easy get the climax with girls since your bar dont go up fast (the reduce stress he mention)
4- you can unlock jet training with one girl she dosent need a special chain quest or special item to get between her legs. For example Rachel or Ms teacher
5- and this is a negative one: we need to start all over again because he is changing important thing with game system. our saves will surely make more problems than we can bear

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017

1.5 is the redone of all thing in the game but first a list in order to make this more simple:

1- grinding decreased (the more important thing). All task are reduced; girls, works, etc
3- is more easy get the climax with girls since your bar dont go up fast (the reduce stress he mention)
4- you can unlock jet training with one girl she dosent need a special chain quest or special item to get between her legs. For example Rachel or Ms teacher
5- and this is a negative one: we need to start all over again because he is changing important thing with game system. our saves will surely make more problems than we can bear
oh shit the saves :'(, this gonna take so long play everything again

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

Ah I see number 4 calmed my issues some what seeing as it is any girl rather than needing all of them. As for #5 I so called this one happening.

But at the same time I see issues with the saves not being backwards compatible. This was our way around some major bugs and without this it is basically going to be an issue if game breaking bugs (like the Amy one a few saves back for example) show up.

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017

its actually good for me because I lost all my saves and I still haven't played since 1.2

gartal

Feb 9, 2018

also it means no Amy quest?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes