Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have just spent an hour reading threads and might have missed this.

I am stuck on Maria. I go to her on the weekend at the beach and she just says Hi. Nothing else for 3 weekends in a row. I can do 5 things to her in the bedroom at night, but cant progress. Any help would be appreciated.
so when you talk her for the first time on the beach she says go change into your swimsuit, have you seen or done that and get the underwater pussy lick scene? After that you need to sleep in your house and she wakes you up at night. Dont skip any days during that part. She either says leave me alone or asks you about hanging arond the beach, i havent seen her saying hi.

OmegaTheory

Feb 22, 2018
I've finished the pussy fights, and im supposed to be able to visit Tyna and Amaria at their home, but only Tyna is ever there. Is Amaria not implemented yet, or am I totally missing where she lives?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I've finished the pussy fights, and im supposed to be able to visit Tyna and Amaria at their home, but only Tyna is ever there. Is Amaria not implemented yet, or am I totally missing where she lives?
Visit Amaria after 20:00 an make sure you have wine.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
is there a keybindings file somewhere? because i just found out if i press hold W it brings up the phone menu

uNderdog_101

Jan 19, 2018
Like many people in this thread I recently started getting the "uncaught type error: cannot read property width of null" screen, forcing me to quit the game and reload.

But I only started getting the error after editing my save with saveeditonline.com. My first 3 sessions with the game I racked up about 8-10 hours of game time without it happening once, but since editing the save I'm lucky if I can get 30-45 minutes without it.

Anyone else with the same circumstance? Or does it happen for you straight up in a new game?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Help! Is there a glitch in the shower scene with Laura the morning after the pool scene? The screen goes black and can hear her moaning in the background but scene won't end, so I can't proceed to get the key from her the next day? I also experienced 2 more glitches: 1) going to see Maria at work and being chastised for not being in school, and 2) changing sex positions (vagina) with Rachel and the screen locked? Thanks.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Width’ of null.

I’m going to try to consolidate responses here and hopefully at the least we’ll have a single reference to point people to the next time (100 Times?) this is asked.

This is not a bug that the developer of the game has caused. As such no matter how much we complain about it he won’t be able to fix it. The game is built using RPGMaker MV and this error seems to be a core code error with the coding framework. The best I can tell, from all the information gathered, it is a problem loading up resources in the game. Most likely the internal code to load a resource like a picture or sound effect is on one thread but the code used to manipulate the resource is on a separate thread. The threads get out of sync and the resource is not ready yet when the code is trying to access it.

There have been numerous suggestions to alleviate this issue. Some work for one person while others don’t. Try them all and see what works for you.

- press and hold the up key on your keyboard as the animation starts and during
- if you are in full screen mode, change to windowed mode.
- if you are in windowed mode change to full screen mode.
- change the screen refresh rate in your computers display settings to 60hz
- use enigmavbunpacker to unpack the original executable of the game into open directories (or find an already unpacked version to download)
- open up your task manager when the game is running and change the processing priority of the application to above normal
- if you have a seperate video card with gpu then force the application to run on gpu instead of cpu.

If anyone has any other suggestions I missed let me know and I can edit this post to add it.
Using @Firebane modded version also solved the problem to some people

Reactions: Ripah

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Like many people in this thread I recently started getting the "uncaught type error: cannot read property width of null" screen, forcing me to quit the game and reload.

But I only started getting the error after editing my save with saveeditonline.com. My first 3 sessions with the game I racked up about 8-10 hours of game time without it happening once, but since editing the save I'm lucky if I can get 30-45 minutes without it.

Anyone else with the same circumstance? Or does it happen for you straight up in a new game?
I didn't have any issues with using the save editor, but I found using @Firebane modded version of the game stopped this issue for me. None of the other suggestions worked on the original version of the game (in my experience anyway)

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Amaria is in commercial district #4, you have to visit at night and bring wine.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm in the Jet quest and can't find the old man to steal the panties for? Where is he located, and when should I talk to him? Thanks.

ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
I can train at the gym, but I can't advance the story any further.
Juliette says I'm too weak, while my strength is maxed, or over.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'm in the Jet quest and can't find the old man to steal the panties for? Where is he located, and when should I talk to him? Thanks.
Jet quest which part? Annie home theft? Panty dude is north of the house. He is hanging out outside the walls. And you hhave to do that mission at night or later. If i remember right earlier than night he wont show up.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I can train at the gym, but I can't advance the story any further.
Juliette says I'm too weak, while my strength is maxed, or over.
You have to also train your fighting skill at whichever gang hideout you joined. Once you have completed the fighting skill training you will be able to allocate your fighting skill points (which will also incorporate your strength) and then when you talk to Tyna you will get the dialogue that 'I think im ready' 'yeah show me' and progress the story further.

Reactions: ChaosDvS

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Behind the house [annie's] at night, you find him wacking off with a white arrow next to him, once you steal all the panties, he will let you past to enter the house.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I didn't have any issues with using the save editor, but I found using @Firebane modded version of the game stopped this issue for me. None of the other suggestions worked on the original version of the game (in my experience anyway)
only fix i came up with was removing global something file from the save folder. I mean obviously it is not related to your saves so i suspected something else was bugging the saves. I havent got any kind of freeze or error after that

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes