Kpirotz

Feb 6, 2018
I've already did that, the only one that I can't talk is beth because she is with Tom in the bathroom, and when I try to talk only Tom responds. I'm in the 106th day in game

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
damn walkthrough is so mixed up i ended up fucking up the whole game. Everything is so mixed right now i dont even know who i'm banging and why. At least with this exprience i can start a new save game

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, now i have another problem, i seem to have got the game stuck on the amy quest line, i failed to get the keys back in time for her, and i just ran with the rest of the game, since early on, i was so focused on maria and sarah, i totally blacked out amy ...
so, now i have no way of getting that back, every time i try to get into her room, i get the "late" altert ...
and every afternoon i try to see if she is in the basement, to maybe reset the quest, she is not there...
Any help at this point will be highly appreciated ...

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
I am stuck in the Pam quest, the guide says that I need to talk with her in the recess area after I got evidence of the stalker taking pictures of her, but she keep asking me for weed, what do I do?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
ok, now i have another problem, i seem to have got the game stuck on the amy quest line, i failed to get the keys back in time for her, and i just ran with the rest of the game, since early on, i was so focused on maria and sarah, i totally blacked out amy ...
so, now i have no way of getting that back, every time i try to get into her room, i get the "late" altert ...
and every afternoon i try to see if she is in the basement, to maybe reset the quest, she is not there...
Any help at this point will be highly appreciated ...
You'll have to use the save editor to put amy's room key in your inventory (when she drops the purse and the timer starts this is your one and only chance to make a copy in this version of the game);

amy's room key is item #5 , although the key itself serves no purpose in this version of the game as the amy quest line is awaiting further updates.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
damn walkthrough is so mixed up i ended up fucking up the whole game. Everything is so mixed right now i dont even know who i'm banging and why. At least with this exprience i can start a new save game
It can get confusing if you try to juggle several quest lines at once, I usually keep to concentrating one at a time but I have wasted tons of hours making mistakes that screwed up other quest lines and having to start again. first play through I screwed up caroline before id even realised by starting her quest line too early, before i'd progressed enough with rachel for example. Then I screwed up being able to join a gang by not telling Maria the truth (without realising you basically have to otherwise close her off the ability to talk to her, which means when Nesroth tells you to get her computer, the computer is now bugged and you cant progress any further). I think the walkthrough could be a bit more clearer on things like that and maybe have the quests in some sort of recommended order.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
hi guys, i'm stuck at a certain point, completed jet, sarah, amy quests but after the scene where dad kills thugs quest stops there. Nothing happens. Check the walkthrough it says nesrot should trigger maria's laptop and someone should rape me in the evening nothing happens. Am i supposed to advance someone else's quest to make trigger the laptop quest?

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
I can't seem to have sex with Aunt Maggie. I have done her missions and now I can only have snacks with her, and show her my penis, but she throws me out. I even have the Aphrodesiac but it doesn't work?

papkapapka

Oct 14, 2017
I'm stuck on the Carol quest. Relations with her are equal to 15, but on Monday nothing happens.
Passed almost all the stories, but with her nothing happens.

lawless911

Sep 25, 2017
"Talk to beggar next to her house and retrieve the comics of Rachel."

could u guy help me?? I cant fint where beggar is...

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
hi guys, i'm stuck at a certain point, completed jet, sarah, amy quests but after the scene where dad kills thugs quest stops there. Nothing happens. Check the walkthrough it says nesrot should trigger maria's laptop and someone should rape me in the evening nothing happens. Am i supposed to advance someone else's quest to make trigger the laptop quest?
go to east town at night

BK186

May 18, 2017
After a while amaria does not appear in the shop, does anyone know what the problem is? Please..

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
You'll have to use the save editor to put amy's room key in your inventory (when she drops the purse and the timer starts this is your one and only chance to make a copy in this version of the game);

amy's room key is item #5 , although the key itself serves no purpose in this version of the game as the amy quest line is awaiting further updates.
you didnt get my full meaning, i meant to say that amy never goes down in the basement again, and i already have her key, but i cant make a copy of it, the trigger is gone to this event and all related triggers .... got my meaning now ??

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
you didnt get my full meaning, i meant to say that amy never goes down in the basement again, and i already have her key, but i cant make a copy of it, the trigger is gone to this event and all related triggers .... got my meaning now ??
When you get her key, you have 1 minute and 30 seconds to go to the gun shop and make a copy of it and get back: if you fail you won't have a second chance.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes