Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Recommend EnigmaVBUnpacker 0.44 for that. The 4GB and v0.41 should work too, but I know 0.44 worked. Also, expect it to read not responding and take a bit after you hit unpack before it finishes. Don't worry about it, it's working.

Reactions: Arnië*I*

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to hide the speech/dialogue box? it's kinda obstructing my view on important gameplay aspects.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is there a shortcut key or something?

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
pardom me for the dumb question, what is the save editor and where i can find it? I need it for the Daisy blowjob escene

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If you use that version you need to know exactly what each variable is for to be able to edit what you want..

To be fair the walk through that is provided on the front page has all the variables that are active for each update. So if he does use that version of it as long as he uses that walk through it shouldn't be an issue.

Jan 15, 2018
Idk made a super long post about my gripes, deleted it.
I'm just curious
anyone else have issues with pacing and direction of the game?

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Idk made a super long post about my gripes, deleted it.
I'm just curious
anyone else have issues with pacing and direction of the game?
He has focused and is focusing on making it less grindy in the next update which is much needed.

I don't like how shiny everyone looks but I still like the fact we get a decent chunk of content every update

polskaboi69

Feb 18, 2018
where is angie's house? I'm trying to complete sarah's quest but I'm stuck in the third scene where I fucked sarah and sasha

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
how is money not an issue, what's that ester egg please :)

also i tried the book store and comic book, i can see book but no cheap book, i get "book" but when i tried to choose "cheap book" as gift for ms.Taylor it says i don't have the item! .. so it seems that "book" and "cheap book" are two different things, but where is it?
I am having the exact same promblem.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good News: There will be a lot of Bug Fixes in the next version. It seems that BoN is playing from the beginning and fixing the bugs and adding some things.

Bad News: Apparently this version will only be for bugfixes. [Nothing 100% confirmed]

Reactions: Tehemai

vutuan

Dec 31, 2017
hey man i got a big problem in jason quest ,in line number 6 i cant find Rachel outside of Jason's house ...i cant understand

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good News: There will be a lot of Bug Fixes in the next version. It seems that BoN is playing from the beginning and fixing the bugs and adding some things.

Bad News: Apparently this version will only be for bugfixes. [Nothing 100% confirmed]
I guess the complaints of bugs and grinding finally got to BON and he decided to take a break on the content to fix these two issues in the hopes of possibly getting back some of the pateons he lost due to this. Am I disappointed? Surprisingly no seeing as this was something that was bugging the crap out of me as well. But just for fun I think I will do a 100% from scratch playthrough when it comes out to locate anymore bugs that he might of missed and send my list over.

But then again who knows? each update does have extra's and maybe the extra's might have some content.

Reactions: vutuan

Eduwh

Jan 14, 2018
After I delivered the second tynmon card do Sasha, and watched the second dance, she did not appear at my room in the night (i think it was because i did it in a weekend), anyone have a clue of how i could continue her path?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes