Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Also neat plot twist on who MC's real mom is. Never though it would be her.
Something tells me that if you side with Chang you will in turn get your true mother back. Heck with the way this game is going and from what I have seen something tells me that there might even me an option for him to get balls deep inside of her. If Chang's path were to offer that and would be the only way you could get it that would be more than enough reason for me to make a save file with his path.

Though due to the 4 different paths for the sake of speed I kept my unpacked copy of the test version of 1.4

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
Tom is not the main characters most hated enemy in school. Heck in fact Tom and the Main Male actually get along. The only friction that happened between the two of them was when the main male beat him in the biggest dick contest, and got a hand job with her tits out. It would have been far worse if she went with Daisy's original bet and she had to give the main male a blow job.

No if anything it is Christian who is the main male's most hated enemy though later in the game you can get Karma on him in at least two ways.

1) Kick has ass during the pussy fights or in the ring at Warren's mafia hideout
2) You get to fuck Jennifer (Christian's mother) Right in front of him.
Tom also treat the MC like shit, and deserves a punishment, I mean look how hot his mother is, BoN wouldn't bother to make her so sexy just for aestetics, I agree with everithing that you say but this game tends to the MC gets the most pussy as posible, unlike other creations that I rather not mention for respect to the authors

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
Something tells me that if you side with Chang you will in turn get your true mother back. Heck with the way this game is going and from what I have seen something tells me that there might even me an option for him to get balls deep inside of her. If Chang's path were to offer that and would be the only way you could get it that would be more than enough reason for me to make a save file with his path.

Though due to the 4 different paths for the sake of speed I kept my unpacked copy of the test version of 1.4
is not related to your quote but can you tell me what in the world takes to Daisy start the recess quest? she keep hailing me "Hi MC!" over and over. I am busting my head trough the wall and I can't figure that out, I won't spam you, do not worry

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
is not related to your quote but can you tell me what in the world takes to Daisy start the recess quest? she keep hailing me "Hi MC!" over and over. I am busting my head trough the wall and I can't figure that out, I won't spam you, do not worry
Since the game is bugged, you need to use the cheat menu in your room to bypass this. The password is 1640. Just max out her recess relationship and you should be able to start her quest.

Reactions: Arnië*I*

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Even if you give him some money he still kicks your ass staying it wasn't enough to get him breakfast. But at the same time while I would never wish it I would love to see him live up to the threat of Fucking Rachel in front of the main male only for her to shoot down his pride by saying the main male is a far better lay than him.

As for Brenda or Daisy when were they ever hostile towards the main male? while I have seen both Tyna and Amy be hostile towards him yes, however Brenda just seemed to be the creepy girl who had issues but never did anything mean toward him, and Daisy at worst insulted him and was mean spirited but nothing like Tyna and Amy.
You're right about Brenda, she was mostly indifferent, but she came out as weird.
Daisy was definitely hostile toward him as I find mouthing off at him, swearing at him,and being in Christian's crew in that way is basically the same way Amy is hostile at him. Tyna too.

Christian and the rapist are worse though.
Depending on which route you take: (Dad, Nesrot, Warren, Nina become your enemy. Though I find the Dad, Warren, Chang to be the worst personality wise out of the Mafia. Nesrot, Lady X and Nina are cool). I also like Dakota and Chloe. Hoping for more Lady X and Dakota scenes. Plus Jet although she's neutral.

I think Jasmine, Beth, Daisy and Jasmine are the ones you haven't fucked yet out of the notable players.
Maybe Beth had a scene? Don't remember. I think it was a HJ and that's it.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Is there is a way to fuck Maria in the pussy or ass that can get repeated?
You can fuck her when you did her quest.
You can fuck her standing doggystyle in the laundry scene
Can fuck her at night when she randomly comes over to your room. (basically the same scene as the first one)

Reactions: Arnië*I*

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017

You're right.
I think Chang or Nina's path will get your mother back. Chang especially since the asian chick had the most info about her.
On the other hand, Nesrot or Warren's path will get your mother killed or arrested.

I simply have a folder of all 4 different paths, named in that way to keep me organized.
Depending on the update, I'll play the saved file that corresponds to the update's path.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
Since the game is bugged, you need to use the cheat menu in your room to bypass this. The password is 1640. Just max out her recess relationship and you should be able to start her quest.
Danke, gute Frau!!!, so there is a cheat menu?? I am more dumber than I though

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017

Can I please have your saves file?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I think it's very likely we won't see an update to the pussy tournament since you win the tournament.
Though I do wish there's another update and part 2 of it. Basically when you get to fight Dad, Nesrot, and bang the main ladies (like Jasmine for example)

SenpaiDaisuki

Dec 27, 2017
whenever i try having special scene while having sex it gives me this message and game crashes:
UnCaught TypeError:Cannot read property "width" of null

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes