Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
There are even worse bugs in the game that have been in it even longer than this one. Plus while annoying it wasn't exactly game breaking.
Indeed, we can just simply look at the CG files/videos
The worst bug for me right now is that Auto Hornet one.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Dose this game have any sort of NTR in it
For who i say no! I play the game till the last version and for who i see there is no NTR. If with NTR you mean netorare.
If with NTR you mean netori, then yes. NTR is to much generic to answer XD
Anyway there is no netorare in this game.

But better to say if... during you sister quest you do not choice you sister, she fall in love with some other boy. In this game is all base on choice. Some time you cant have all the girls. For example based on sister, you can choice Sister or her Friend.
Choice you sister, you go in incest mode, Choice her Friend, you lost you sister but you got another girls. But till now the other girls have no sex scene. So... is usless to choice the sister's friend.

shovon007

Aug 26, 2017
i cant start jet mission.i complete all of Jet's lessons bt when i visit bookstore at night in say's closed.come back tomorrow
plz help me

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
K I'm on Warren mafia route
Brought TYna and Amaria in warren's mansion
but now what do I do? I don't know where warren is.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I still can't understand why people don't check Ballzak's walkthrough before asking here.
They either don't know about it or for them not everything is clear and in black in white. While his walkthrough is far superior to BON it still isn't perfect and he does always ask us on ways on how to improve it for others.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes