tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
Hey...so i think i'm the first one having this bug, anyway i found nothing searching.

I'm following the walkthrough and i'm at the point where Richard wants me do delete the photos.
The problem is, that the aunt doesn't leave (to the bathroom).

I can still go upstairs, use the pc/printer etc., but i might break my save doing it.

Is there a fix? Can i just play 3k for the card? (Is the whole process of deleting the photos important for late game?)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hey...so i think i'm the first one having this bug, anyway i found nothing searching.

I'm following the walkthrough and i'm at the point where Richard wants me do delete the photos.
The problem is, that the aunt doesn't leave (to the bathroom).

I can still go upstairs, use the pc/printer etc., but i might break my save doing it.

Is there a fix? Can i just play 3k for the card? (Is the whole process of deleting the photos important for late game?)
I play both options is not importand, so better pay less play time:).

inyourface

May 30, 2017
For some reason, I can not change the variable to work 50 days with Marble, however much I change it does not exceed 49 days, even if I work them. and Daisy does not appear after the break, to begin the mission.

GodOfPeasants

May 15, 2017
Yes that is correct you get the ability to visit both Amaria and Tyna at home as soon as you win the tournament. The requirements are much easier this time around. For Tyna I think you only need to visit 3 times before sex and Amaria might be only 4. I can't remember exactly right now.

As far as the name goes yes I am aware and quite honestly find it humorous. Mainly however it is an homage to the Legendary Balsac the Jaws of Death. Who I use as my avatar.
how do i visit amaria at her house?

sadegh

Feb 12, 2018
hello guys I want you to help me, when I do 50 work in auto hornet, after stealing the car and see the scene, I can only walk the track, I can not go by the path, I would like to know if there is a solution or just me happen to me. please help!

Nov 18, 2017
hello there i facing a bug or what it's after complete the pussy fight i tried for hornet garage job but some reason after complete the mission in not able to walk on foot path i have to walk like a car how car moves like same way only on road some how i manage to go to bus stop in old quarters from there u can go any where but i went to Mindy after that i transport to my room next morning im not able go any where im struck in home
here is my save before hornet mission complete

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
hello there i facing a bug or what it's after complete the pussy fight i tried for hornet garage job but some reason after complete the mission in not able to walk on foot path i have to walk like a car how car moves like same way only on road some how i manage to go to bus stop in old quarters from there u can go any where but i went to Mindy after that i transport to my room next morning im not able go any where im struck in home
here is my save before hornet mission complete
It is a bug i try for solution but dint find any, so i skip the currnet quest for later time.

Feb 2, 2018
You could just upload your savefile to and edit your money and items and then download the save again;)
Do you happen to know where the save files are located because i've looked in the usual spots but i cant seem to find them, also no where on the web mentions it, thanks in asvance and apologies for newb question

Feb 2, 2018
A simple tip for anyone starting a new game. Always do Rachels, Sarahs, and Maria story first. You need Rachels to start Jets and boost your stats. You need Sarah for Nesrot. Maria is the easiest to do and must be done asap yo avoid Dad bug. To avoid a hellish grind use the ingame cheats. As for the animation error I think BoN said something about playing it windowed bit fullscreen. Final tip and most important is to save often. So far I havent experiencied a crash yet on this version but I expect them to happen.
where do you input the in game cheats?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Do you happen to know where the save files are located because i've looked in the usual spots but i cant seem to find them, also no where on the web mentions it, thanks in asvance and apologies for newb question
Their located in the main game folder in the folder conveniently called Save:biggrin:

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone experienced the same Bug, is this a thing?
Occured to me vissiting Marge after giving her cat back and triggering the scene with her.
Game stops and i can´t play any further, tried several times and always this Error appears.

Edit: (fyi) I play with a save from 1.3 and playing Version 1.4

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes