ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
This version of game is full of "Uncaught TypeError"... before this, the bug appear sometimes, now again and again and again and again... for every scene... is terrible! Why? Some solutions?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
This version of game is full of "Uncaught TypeError"... before this, the bug appear sometimes, now again and again and again and again... for every scene... is terrible! Why? Some solutions?
Look here.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
my game runs really slowly does anyone know why. my computer is fine. the game is just really slow.
Did you unpack the game? If you haven't it is the major reason why it would be running slow. See when packed the file is between 2 and 3 gigs where as unpacked the file will be about 40 - 50 megabytes. My advice would be in you didn't unpack the game get an unpacking tool and do so.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Unpack the game: to do this, run EnigmaVBUnpacker select My_New_Life.exe, wait for unpack to finish, it take some time, move the files from the folder created called %DEFAULTFOLDER% to the main game directory, run the game clicking to My_New_Life_unpacked.exe. That's all :)

Reysoul

Feb 6, 2018
Unpack the game: to do this, run EnigmaVBUnpacker select My_New_Life.exe, wait for unpack to finish, it take some time, move the files from the folder created called %DEFAULTFOLDER% to the main game directory, run the game clicking to My_New_Life_unpacked.exe. That's all :)
Yeah, I unpacked the game and it didn't open with My_New_Life_unpacked.exe. When I open in the unpacked folder, i get this screen. Don't know what I need to do. upload_2018-2-12_20-6-59.png

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, I unpacked the game and it didn't open with My_New_Life_unpacked.exe. When I open in the unpacked folder, i get this screen. Don't know what I need to do.
Also you need to rename %DEFAULT FOLDER% with a name without "%"

Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, im at the part where i have to walk in on lauren in the bathroom and finger her ass the problem is that i get a black screen everytime this animation pops up making me unable to progress. I think i know what might have caused the problem tho. The thing is that i have already done this scene with her, dont know when but it was before i had even started her quest line. If anyone got a solution please help :(

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
So I downloaded the latest version I can and I still can't change the relationship from the cheat area I put in code 1640 but still can't, any ideas?

DDB

May 17, 2017
Is there a reason i cant edit switches and variables in rpg maker save editor? I think i have an unpacked version because when i run EnigmaVB unpacker i get "Out of memory while expanding memory stream". Tried Decrypter.exe, Virtual Packages Extractor and bunch of other random stuff, nothing does it.
Just want to trigger both events in those ones that i have to choose between 2.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes