zerox_killer

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a bug after the marble 50 quest that prevents the player from walking outside of the road? Its happening to me but I don't have any fix for it.

D

Deleted member 9433

there is a "null" arror when doing the special with teacher (Taylor) can i fix it ?

draketherake

Sep 21, 2017
So I loaded up 1.4 and there is no cat outside the Aunt's and I'm still stuck in the infinite snack time loop. Not really sure what to do to fix this. I'll upload my save in case anyone can figure out what's wrong.

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
im having problem with this game can anyone help me
its saying "error type:undefined is not a function"

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So I loaded up 1.4 and there is no cat outside the Aunt's and I'm still stuck in the infinite snack time loop. Not really sure what to do to fix this. I'll upload my save in case anyone can figure out what's wrong.
Working fine i finish first visit try it again.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
This worked! Thanks mate! freaking Walkthrough says you gotta go ms. Taylor first and then turn in second card :mad:
You saved me from starting all the way from the beginning again :D
Do yourself a favor and stop using the walkthrough provided with the game. Look at the original post of this thread back on page 1 for a link to the walkthrough maintained by this community.

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
my game isnt starting , can anyone help me
its saying "error type:undefined is not a function"

Reysoul

Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys, i'm stuck in the anal scene with Rachel, getting the "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null. I don't have another save (yes, i'm know it's stupid playing with only one save file), and in the middle of the scene there is no way i can do anything. Someone can help me save my 6 hours in the game?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey guys, i'm stuck in the anal scene with Rachel, getting the "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null. I don't have another save (yes, i'm know it's stupid playing with only one save file), and in the middle of the scene there is no way i can do anything. Someone can help me save my 6 hours in the game?
My advice for you on this one is to keep trying until it works. Or if that doesn't work post a copy of your save and see if someone can help you.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
If you follow Firebane's walkthrough an you only do Rachel quest i give you a full set of Rachel Quest saves. Save 6 is before first anal.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 66996

How do I kill the killer ???
PLEASE HELP-ME!!!
Go back to the east through two doorways and turn to your characters right and go south through the west most doorway to the south (if you go south through the doorway on the east side of the room you'll go back to where you entered the basement). Continue south past one more doorway and turn to the west. You should see a metal gate to your characters right in this room. Enter the pass code 3124.
Continue to follow the path until you come across the psychopath. You will have 2 choices.
i. Kill it (Karma decrease)
ii. Leave it (Karma Increase).

Reysoul

Feb 6, 2018
If you follow Firebane's walkthrough an you only do Rachel quest i give you a full set of Rachel Quest saves. Save 6 is before first anal.
I am following the Ballzak one. Already did Rachel, Laura, Ms Taylor, Jet, Sarah to point 18, Maria to point 4, Sharon to point 4, Marge to point 5, Brenda to point 3, Beth recess quest, and some other minor interations with other characters.

My advice for you on this one is to keep trying until it works. Or if that doesn't work post a copy of your save and see if someone can help you.
I will upload it here, hope someone can help me D:

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
nd stop using the walkthrough provided with the game. Look at the original post of this thread back on page 1 for a link to the walkthrough maint
If you mean the link provided at the first page I did. I think I might have misread the order although I feel that the order of doing this is kinda confusing at times anyway :S

Currently wondering how do I get on the Jet Route & Amy route?
It says in the walkthrough you have to complete all of Jets lessons does it mean the reinforcements lessons & special lessons? I did all of the special lessons (cant learn anymore for either ability) and visit the bookstore at night but it keeps saying its closed. And when I go to Hornnet Pub the boyfriend of Amy is there but I cant interact with him or the girl same goes for the door near them (already passed 45 days).

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I am following the Ballzak one. Already did Rachel, Laura, Ms Taylor, Jet, Sarah to point 18, Maria to point 4, Sharon to point 4, Marge to point 5, Brenda to point 3, Beth recess quest, and some other minor interations with other characters.

I will upload it here, hope someone can help me D:
For me working fine i finished the scene and reuploaded i hope it work.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes