Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
plz can u tell me how did u edit on the game when you have sex with girls they cum so fast ?
Its the edurance and skill variable edit it using saveedit online and set those variable to 30 and you wont cum fast and if you are no aware of variable i already posted full listvof variable and items many times on this thread just use search box on top right

Aug 8, 2017
The most common solution to video freezes, black screens, and the "property width of null" error seems to be to unpack the game executable.
  • Use to unpack the game in the game folder.
    Note: There is 3GB of data to unpack so it will take a few minutes. Windows will mark it as "Not Responding", and the cursor will be an hourglass, until it is done.
  • Delete everything in the game folder except for the new folder.
  • Move everything in the new folder to the game folder and delete the new folder.
  • Run "game.exe" in the game folder.
thank you

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
EnigmaVBUnpacker is written with a single thread so, when it has a lot of work to do, it will be marked by Windows as "Not Responding" and the cursor will be the hourglass. There is about 3GB of data to crunch and it will take several minutes. Just wait patiently (I SAID PATIENTLY!! :evilsmile:) for it to finish. It will display a long list of unpacked files and the Unpack button will be re-enabled.
DuDraig - ... great respect for you ... I was just too impatient ,,, I did not know it would last so long and I thought it did not work

jabbarrr

Oct 17, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm stucked at Tyna's quest. After the talking about financing for the fights with Tyna and Amaria we are transported to russian basement, but there is no one to talk and the driver isn't there to take me home. Any help?

Fenn

Jan 25, 2018
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 10: Dad
    1. You must spend at least 45 days in the game and have completed the mission of stealing data in Maria's laboratory (Section 3: Maria Quest point 4). When you wake up on the day after accomplishing both of these, Dad will come home and give a gift to each member of the family.​
how do i know how many day i spend in game ?
can you tell me what variable it is in ?

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
pls help. what should i do? i have completed gym. btw i have started game from 1.4 again. i played 0.9 last time lol

Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
So i just started playing and got the quest for Maria to pick up a package at terracotta, its the first quest you get from her. I picked up the package but i cant talk to her, shes standing in the hall when i get home but nothing happens when i click on her. Please help

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
pls help. what should i do? i have completed gym. btw i have started game from 1.4 again. i played 0.9 last time lol
You need to train in the mafia hideout. When you finish all the lessons there you will get to the point where you can distribute your stat points. After you have done that then you can proceed with Tyna's quest.

However, even with this you can still train in strength at the mafia gym as well. Do this along side training your skills as your strength will also give you extra stat points when it comes to training your character.

Reactions: alidenyen

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Anyone has a link (mega.nz) of My New Life Videos/Picture? please post the link. and if you don't have one, can you guys tell me hot to get the videos and pictures on the game? please and thanks.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes