Fenn

Jan 25, 2018
so im doing annie house mission but i cant find the old man in the back of the house any idea where he is ?

BillyKidd

Jun 1, 2017
walkthrough has school map posted over old town map; outside of the weekend package by the beach, what other ones are in that area?

cideouz

Dec 11, 2017
where is the square im having a complete brain fart someone help?
[ where you pick girls up on dates ]

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
so im doing annie house mission but i cant find the old man in the back of the house any idea where he is ?
He is behind the Annie Gabbison home. However you can only find him there between 19:00 - 23:00 in other words the evening hours. Also make sure you buy a rope before hand seeing as you will need it for the mission.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
where is the square im having a complete brain fart someone help?
[ where you pick girls up on dates ][/QU.
You can date only Carol and Rachel for other girls not working. When you call them for a date you teleported auto to the square

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I think is at New Neighborhood, when i call Rachel for a date the char teleported auto to square and when the date ends i am in a New Neighborhood.

Reactions: cideouz

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
So i just finished the pussyfight tournament through warren and i just realized i did not remember Lady X has a scene.. And now i cant see it cause i was being dumb and saved over my file of right before entering tournament. I tried to see if i could do it again but it just puts me at the final fight. So is there anyway to start from the first fight again? If not could someone plz give me a save file with her scene or at least right before the tournament. I dont want to start from the dads arrival....

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
Unpacking the game has nothing to do with changing switches or variables, unless you create an RPG Maker MV project and open it in RPG Maker MV.

Usually, people edit switches and variables in their save file.
Yeah I was using saveeditonline and changed my variable to skip the 10 training sessions, however couldn't find the switches and found I had to find them by pressing "file unpack". Is there a different way or a way to locate them?

Rommel2

Nov 17, 2017
Be more specific. You can save at anytime from the main menu (<ESC> / <right-click>), except during the Pussy Fights where you have to wait until you sleep at the end of the day to save.
thats what im saying,i start the game,i skip the intro the second i go into gameplay i can´t save,the same happens to any RPGMV game i have

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
Q skip function doesn't work in Rachel sex scenes.
in the other girls scenes, it works.
I remember it was possible in v1.3
this is bug something???

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The training sessions actually have 3 variable and switch trackers each. If you don't get all three of them to the right number, it won't set them.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The vast majority of animations in the game are not videos. They are the still images you see when you unpack the game strung together in a loop with sound effects over them. In order to make the videos I have to run the code in test mode and then record the output of the frame running the game in test mode. This means first I have to track down where in the code each one of the video sequences is called.

After that I usually have to clean up BON's code. If you notice many times during the first sequence of the loop you get weird residual flashing like the wrong picture is coming up in between frames. Or there is a delay before the first animation starts. This is because of the way BON codes things and he's not a great coder. So each video is manually checked and corrected. During this process I also clean up and remove the text and put in a few wait points so you can see some of the images that are normally covered by text waiting for you to hit OK.

Finally in some cases, pretty infrequent but still more than zero, BON has additional CG that he generated but for whatever reason he didn't add to a scene. I also look for these and write new code to add them to the scene.

Depending on the number of animated sequences this can take a decent amount of time. I only have about an hour maybe two per day to work on this so the process is slow going. This time around there are 55 animated sequences. Way more than in any other release.

As it stands I have completed 32 of the 55 animated sequences. I would have been done and released by now but as mentioned earlier I had a catastrophic disk failure which caused me to lose a good portion of the walk-through I had worked on for 1.4 and I also lost all of the videos I worked on to that point. At that time I had 24 completed. Given my pace since releasing the walk-through I expect it will probably be some time tomorrow or Friday that I have the CG finished and posted.
wow thats a huge work man. Props to you man. I respect your work and every damn update i wait for my favorite sex scene and i put all of them in my folder. I want to say thx man

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I summarize briefly my impressions: the game has potential but I would suggest that the creator focused on correcting errors (which "throws" people away from the game every now and then) than on making new events ... that's it ... thank you :)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes