Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah I see the problem now. There is another switch that is set after you win round 3. When you sleep this switch gets turned off. It's a pain in the ass because save is disabled.

It looks like there is another option though. After you have shared at least one beer with Nesrot to initialize the variable, you can change the count of beers you drank with him to 3. Then when you go to your room she should be there. It looks like the only prerequisites on the actual characters (Belle, Anya, Sayuki) is that you are a member of their Mafia and you shared three drinks with the respective person/boss. The variable for the drink counter of Nesrot is 1687. Maybe try setting that to 3 manually instead of buying him that last one. He's a mob boss, he should be buying you drinks.
Did you need to play the new version and see all the sex scenes for updating the CG/video?

Roktah

Jan 2, 2018
so here's my question. im currently doing th quest to choose which mafia to join now im supposed to steal marias computer but there is no computer in her room. according to the walkthrough there should be a computer at marias rooms top right corner but there is a plant instead and the dad is always in that room. what do i do?

game version 1.4

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
so here's my question. im currently doing th quest to choose which mafia to join now im supposed to steal marias computer but there is no computer in her room. according to the walkthrough there should be a computer at marias rooms top right corner but there is a plant instead and the dad is always in that room. what do i do?

game version 1.4
There is no plant in the top-right corner of Maria's room at home. There is a desk and on it is a printer, and the laptop is on the right side. However, the laptop will not be there at night or dawning (after midnight).

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
doing a from scratch playthrough and lets just say quite a few things that weren't broken have been broken.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Is it only me or does this game lag somehow? i really dont understand when you run it sometimes slows down and goes fast again

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
Now things are interesting.

When you click on the car the first time at night:
  • YOU:
    I'm positive this is the car!
  • THIEF:
    Don't touch the car you fuck.
  • YOU:
    I need something to distract this bastard.
  • YOU:
    Maybe if I hire a whore for him. In Eastown there are some whores on the prowl.
Switch #748 "Coche encontrado" will be set, and the car event self-switch A will be set.

If you click on the car again at night before talking to the whore:
  • THIEF:
    Don't touch the car you fuck.
  • YOU:
    I need some whore to distract this bastard.
When you click on the Eastown whore after midnight, she should start negotiations with
  • BITCH:
    Whaddya want, little boy?
If she responds with
  • YOU:
    Get out lowlife!
Then something is seriously wrong because that should not be possible after you find and click on the car.
and check that
  • Switch #748 "Coche encontrado" is true.
    This means you've found the car.
  • Switch #745 "Puta contratada" is false, null, or doesn't exist., If true, set to false.
    This means you have not yet contracted the whore.
  • Event self-switch "27,68,A" is false, null, or doesn't exist. If true, set to false.
    This means you have not yet failed to contract the whore because of the cost.
If you do all of that and she still turns you away, post your save file and I'll have a look.
I don't exactly get how to alter the switches, I don't get the index of zero of where to input the index number

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, I haven't played in a few updates. I see that it says that certain women reduced the cost of sex actions at home, what does that mean?

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
i've started a new game for 1.4 how ever when i try to do the scene after i give sarah the tinymon card it freezes and im unable to do anything

BillyKidd

Jun 1, 2017
been a while since i played, downloaded the new version and it's moving so slow. Is there anyway to increase game speed?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@Pepé Le Pew can you do skunk magic on this so people (include me) can download a smaller size one... and also can patch with firebane one (cause you need to unpack right? sorry if i am wrong cause i newbs to rpgm thingy)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes