VicZ

May 21, 2017
With Daisy out of the way all that is left in the terms of side quest are

There are several more possiblies for who gets the next update.

Sandra
Beth
Jet
Sarah
Amy
Laura
Ronald
Christian
Shasha

Now if the post was correct Beth is the next update but which one of these character will be lumped with her?
I think Sarah should be taken out of this list... bon already said she's the one that's going to have way more scene later (probably main quest).. Jet i dont know how he's planning to work on her, since she's tied to warren (maybe later too).

Sandra - Beth- Christian - markus - Daisy can be finished easily i think, unless he ties christian and Daisy to main quest or warren path.

Ronald? isnt that guy on jail lol ... if you mean "helping him" on the Miss taylor thing on the first part of the game, i hope Bon doesnt go that way back for just a side character that doesnt have nothing on history lol.

Shasha depends on how he's going about her, if he goes on the "Shasha route" instead of Sarah, this updates needs to be pretty worked since a lot of things would be locked and Sarah is like a pretty important character for when lucy enters the history. if he goes on the "Make them friends again", he can make a good update on her but nothing that takes way too much work.

Laura and Amy.... fuck man, i dont even know why we still dont have nothing on them, but the way the updates are coming, it seems that they will be the last one of the side characters.

Since he's going to play the game himself, maybe he will change he's mind about how the characters will be updates.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I think Sarah should be taken out of this list... bon already said she's the one that's going to have way more scene later (probably main quest).. Jet i dont know how he's planning to work on her, since she's tied to warren (maybe later too).

Sandra - Beth- Christian - markus - Daisy can be finished easily i think, unless he ties christian and Daisy to main quest or warren path.

Ronald? isnt that guy on jail lol ... if you mean "helping him" on the Miss taylor thing on the first part of the game, i hope Bon doesnt go that way back for just a side character that doesnt have nothing on history lol.

Shasha depends on how he's going about her, if he goes on the "Shasha route" instead of Sarah, this updates needs to be pretty worked since a lot of things would be locked and Sarah is like a pretty important character for when lucy enters the history. if he goes on the "Make them friends again", he can make a good update on her but nothing that takes way too much work.

Laura and Amy.... fuck man, i dont even know why we still dont have nothing on them, but the way the updates are coming, it seems that they will be the last one of the side characters.

Since he's going to play the game himself, maybe he will change he's mind about how the characters will be updates.
My hope is that he'll give attention to the other girls once he does his own playthrough. I'm still a bit miffed that Mindy and Maggie got content instead of Laura and Amy a little while ago.

If Beth is in 1.5 my bet is that either the entire Daisy/Sandra/Christian questline will get finished (Rather, Sandra and Christian since Daisy is apparently getting finished in the Xtra version of 1.4) alongside her and maybe something else. MAYBE Markus' family will get content? Who knows. I really don't care for a Ronald route though. That's one quest branch, probably the only one, that I wouldn't mind BoN forgetting or dumping.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Beth was confirmed at 1.5. But of course it will not be an update just for her. She will hardly be the focus (though she is my favorite character.)

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Beth was confirmed at 1.5. But of course it will not be an update just for her. She will hardly be the focus (though she is my favorite character.)
Dunno... if Beth's mom gets involved her questline could be one of the bigger/longer ones. I would be curious who the 'focus' character of 1.5 update would be though.

slartfast

Feb 2, 2018
I made an account just to say that you are all awesome! I found this game on another site, and find this community when I ran into a bug. Keep up the great work, and thank you again!

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Dunno... if Beth's mom gets involved her questline could be one of the bigger/longer ones. I would be curious who the 'focus' character of 1.5 update would be though.
Obviously we will have the option of showing the video that the MC recorded from her mother. We may have a choice between Beth and her mother.

duburu2

Feb 1, 2018
What is the differences between this version and the mods version.

Is it better to do the Sharon(cover the wife) thans the one with betrayign currently

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
the game is very choppy and crashes sometimes during animated scenes but i do enjoy this game when i get it to work

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
What is the differences between this version and the mods version.

Is it better to do the Sharon(cover the wife) thans the one with betrayign currently
the game is very choppy and crashes sometimes during animated scenes but i do enjoy this game when i get it to work
The modded version of the game (from the OP) is unpacked and includes many bug fixes and helpful functions. For example: The alarm clock will also tell you about the relationship values with the girls. It also seems to help a lot with the choppy video speed and reduces the occurance of some known video bugs during animated scenes.

You'll have to wait a bit for a modded 1.4 version.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can someone please help with the job scenes for garage
You have to be far more specific than that. What, exactly, is the problem you are having? The walkthrough may help you with this.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game)

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
You have to be far more specific than that. What, exactly, is the problem you are having? The walkthrough may help you with this.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game)
Finding marble's vehicle, white car with two red stripes

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the Anir root for Brenda's quest?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 16: Brenda
    4. In order to obtain the Anir root you must have opened up the Beggar's shop during the Sarah quest line which is described in Appendix E. Once you have opened the shop you can go there and buy the Anir root.​
  • Appendix E: Other Random Tidbits
    • BEGGAR
      There is a beggar outside of Rachel's apartment [Image 45a] who will sell you rare items if you bring him some things. To unlock this you must...
      (A description of the series of quests to open the Beggar's shop)​

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Finding marble's vehicle, white car with two red stripes
<sigh> I even gave you a link to get the walkthrough.
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Jobs:
      • Hornet Auto
        After 25 days Marble will tell you that a car has been stolen from the shop. She will ask you if you can find it and bring it back. At night travel to High Neighborhood and walk to the far northeast of the map near the sewer entrance. You will see the car. ...​

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
<sigh> I even gave you a link to get the walkthrough.
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Jobs:
      • Hornet Auto
        After 25 days Marble will tell you that a car has been stolen from the shop. She will ask you if you can find it and bring it back. At night travel to High Neighborhood and walk to the far northeast of the map near the sewer entrance. You will see the car. ...​
ddoesn't seem to be working, I see him but when I go to the whore she just says get lost

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
The modded version of the game (from the OP) is unpacked and includes many bug fixes and helpful functions. For example: The alarm clock will also tell you about the relationship values with the girls. It also seems to help a lot with the choppy video speed and reduces the occurance of some known video bugs during animated scenes.

You'll have to wait a bit for a modded 1.4 version.
thank you for the information ill keep a eye on the mod for when it updates tho i could see if the current version works on 1.4 i still have the winrar files so if it goes tits up i can overwrite it back to its defaults

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes