QQA

Dec 31, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix B: Stealth Training
    • To begin stealth training you have to first attempt to touch Maria while she sleeps after midnight. The morning after your first attempt a thief will rob you and run away. If you travel to East Town at night on the far South East of the map you will find a small alley (see [Image 37]). The thief will be hanging out in there. When you confront her she will offer to teach you to be stealthy if you can recover suspicious packages for her.
You're the hero Gotham deserves, thank you.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Why its 1.4 full version is not released
Because it's not out yet?? BON is still bug-fixing??? Next time visit his patreon site. It's very clear when BON releases a version even if it's behind a paywall.

Reactions: Mac26

OderflaSol

Jun 6, 2017
im having a bug i think with the stealth training, every time i get the fuck the daughters i cant complete it the first time i was able to but after one every time i got it i just cant get the "daughters" to do anything i go to each room and try to interact but nothing happens, does anyone know how to fix it.

PD: sorry if u cant understand something english is not my main language

pokerface

May 15, 2017
I hope you have posted these to BoN too ;). Or, ARE you Beggar of Net?!? :D...
LOL no iam not, you guys show him what he could do. This is ez part to make photos or video with this game, hardest part for beggar i think is to implement those things into RPG game.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
im having a bug i think with the stealth training, every time i get the fuck the daughters i cant complete it the first time i was able to but after one every time i got it i just cant get the "daughters" to do anything i go to each room and try to interact but nothing happens, does anyone know how to fix it.

PD: sorry if u cant understand something english is not my main language
You are correct, this is a known bug. Fortunately, the stealth training is randomly chosen so just save before you ask to train and reload if you get the daughters task.

hunghungday

Nov 9, 2017
I just start to play this game and everytime i try to go to East town this quest is start and the game is freeze.
Plz teach me how to fix it. v1.4
upload_2018-2-3_18-44-52.png

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You are correct, this is a known bug. Fortunately, the stealth training is randomly chosen so just save before you ask to train and reload if you get the daughters task.
I think you didn't understand that he didn't understand that the MC can visit and harass them just ONCE per night.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes