shin_94

May 25, 2017
Hell, it doesn't even have to be linked to any pathway. It could be a random shower scene that triggers after you decide to tell her about your dad (similar to the interactive scene when she comes in your room at dawn, the shower handjob scene, the scene where you fuck her in the laundry room, or the scene where you eat her out while she's doing the dishes).
Hope that true, because as I found out now, after we peek her in bathroom at night, if her love high enough, she will auto come to your room for have fun if u turn back to your room right away

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any way to make this game work faster ? I't lagging like hell
Unpack that huge (3GBs) .exe -file with the attached unpacker.
Delete all content from your MNL 1.4. -folder EXCEPT %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Move your Save-folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Enjoy Magnificently faster MNL :D.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
For anyone who may have missed it:

• Continue Nesrot quest by going to Maria's room during the day and try to steal her laptop .
  • You are given a choice between help Maria or Help Nesrot. Pick whoever you like.
  • No matter who you pick your actions will be linear until you have to make another choice. If you chose Maria you have to make a final decision to stay with her and help the Russians or to help Chang. If you chose Nesrot then your final decision is to stay with him or to go with Warren.
  • For all choices you will have to complete some mission to prove to the gang boss you are a true 'soldier' for their gang. From what I can see all choices are pretty easy to prove yourself by just following what the game tells you to do.
  • Once you prove yourself you will be given access to the Mafia's hideout where you can begin to train for PussyFights. Leave the hideout by walking outside and having the driver take you back home to Old Quarter. The driver will now always be at the bus stop of old quarter to take you back to the hideout.
  • You have to complete 10 training's in order to be ready. You train by talking to the person in front of the fighting ring. You can only train once per day (unless your training is any of the mazes except the first one, on those days you won't be too tired and can do it twice). There is a small bug here the variable that allows you to train again only get's reset when you transport back home at 22:00. So you have to wait until this happens before you can sleep. The next morning return to the hideout and train again.
  • After you complete all 10 training when you talk to the trainer it should say you are ready for the fights.
  • Find Tyna outside of school (near the bus stop) just after school ends and talk to her and you will tell her that you are ready. She'll ask to fight you to prove it. When you do she will ask you to visit her at home to finalize everything. (If she doesn't talk to you then you have encountered a bug, speak to the man in blue right next to her and tell him what Mafia you belong to, this will fix the variables. Then speak to Tyna again)
  • When you speak to Tyna at home she will tell you she has financing problems to join the fight and you need a financial sponsor. Good thing you have a mob boss as a friend.
  • Take Tyna and Amaria to whichever gang hideout you are a member of and bring them to the boss. He/She will have you fight one of the competitors in a sparing match in order to earn a spot to represent the gang at the fights.
  • When you win return to the Boss of your gang and they will ask if you are ready to go to the fights. Say yes and you will transport there.
  • The fights are pretty straight forward. You are stuck in the building for 3 days of competition. When you go to the fight floor, in the Northeast corner you can talk to the woman behind the counter to place bets and watch the fights you are not involved in. When you are ready to fight step up to the platform on the right of the ring. After the fight you can go back to your room and sleep to advance the day and move to the next round. Once you win completely talk to Tyna twice to get her to ask if you are ready to leave.
i have ver1.3.3 walkthrough.
i trying to find a ver1.4 walkthrough
pls help me...!!!

Sseff

Dec 18, 2017
I'm currently playing Firebanes mod of the game
( )
but have experienced this in both his, and the vanilla.

For some reason the days will get stuck on the weekend and never changes, does anyone know how to fix this

altdeviant

Nov 24, 2017
also in the school yard if you talk to Roselva, it says you need to prep the bathroom. in the bathroom it says you need ot get a saw from the basement.so my question is has any one found this saw yet?
i asked the same question and no one answer , so i had to find it myself and sadly it was easier then i thought .
1:go to school talk to Roselva, then go to the bathroom and look at the third stall(this triggers the saw to load)
2:before going to school the next day, go into the basement of your house and there should be a marker for the saw
3: go to school and enjoy

i thought for a while it was a t the gang hideout since he translated it as basement as well, but no the answer was closer then it thought

pokerface

May 15, 2017
Glad you guys like it, well since Beggar cant upload models i make them on my own, trying replicate them accurate as possible. "So so what is it, is this game or what?" Yes guys this is THE GAME, so first time released was back in 2002, after sometime this game was abandoned.So from then community from modsgarden boosted this game to another level. If you want the game go to modsgarden.cc site, create acc and go to this link ( ) and find his game repack, then extract. Then go to binaries folder and press TK17-114.001.exe. From there its up to you, you can create whatever you want, from mods garden site you can download models, poses, rooms, toys, items, guns , swords, tattoo etc. Always look at 1st page it will show you where copy paste those things: models, rooms, guns, tattoos etc.

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
Unpack that huge (3GBs) .exe -file with the attached unpacker.
Delete all content from your MNL 1.4. -folder EXCEPT %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Move your Save-folder to MNL 1.4. -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Enjoy Magnificently faster MNL :D.

THANKS!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I always die in Nesrot hideout between the two doors with spikes, any way around it?? pls help
It is warren's hideout and as for getting past it you forgot to pull one of the switches. There is a switch that will turn that trap off.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Do you know how to fuck Chloe (is she is futa girl in Nesrot's pub? ) when we choose warren side ?
Simple just play the path and then eventually she will ask you for one last fuck. However, you have to had fuck her back during either the reward part from the first Nesrot mission, or the Amy spy mission where you can either choose to pay her money or fuck her/his ass as payment otherwise it won't unlock.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes