ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Dont get prganancy test when doing the Change Grade mission, bugs sneak mission for Ms Taylor to always be away. tried all times but always awake or too early.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
there seems to be a problem when i unpack. It auto opens as a 7z file and when i unpack it, its already at 50% but wont go up when i cancel it says "Error opening the archive (check available disk space, that you have a valid password, or that the archive is not partial) any ideas? is it just 7z that has a problem since the file i download cant be opened on any other zip program.

*Edit
Just tried downloading a different game and same deal if its a zip program it wont work and gives the same error. i have plenty of disk space so i doubt thats it.
I use WinRar and it's always worked well for all games on here, this one too. But for some reason my firewall keeps creating a full virtualization containment for this version of the game and won't let me change it, even crashes my firewall when I try unblock and remove from containment. First time that's ever happened. Somethings up with this test version, don't want to keep wasting time trying to figure it out. So, for me, I'm just going to wait on the final extra version later this week.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
I use WinRar and it's always worked well for all games on here, this one too. But for some reason my firewall keeps creating a full virtualization containment for this version of the game and won't let me change it, even crashes my firewall when I try unblock and remove from containment. First time that's ever happened. Somethings up with this test version, don't want to keep wasting time trying to figure it out. So, for me, I'm just going to wait on the final extra version later this week.
ok thanks i will try WinRar then. I have noticed if my firewall is up i could download this game.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
I got a strange bug that i can't enter East Town or it'll roll some sort of cutscene with Tyna ( Something along the lines of "Are you okay?" Some thing about rest and then goodbye.) Problem is that the game then enters a state that the MC tries to walk into somewhere but nothing happens and it's stuck on that no way to move or open menu, any work around that because i need the stealth training. ( Already tried going through all possible entrances to the zone and it always happens.)
P.S Sorry if someone already asked and got this answered but the internet is really slow here to load other pages.
Thanks in advance,

Spudlin

Jan 24, 2018
I got a strange bug that i can't enter East Town or it'll roll some sort of cutscene with Tyna ( Something along the lines of "Are you okay?" Some thing about rest and then goodbye.) Problem is that the game then enters a state that the MC tries to walk into somewhere but nothing happens and it's stuck on that no way to move or open menu, any work around that because i need the stealth training. ( Already tried going through all possible entrances to the zone and it always happens.)
P.S Sorry if someone already asked and got this answered but the internet is really slow here to load other pages.
Thanks in advance,
I've got the same problem except mine is on the 2nd day when i try and buy chocolates for Rachel I get the Tyna scene and freeze after she speaks.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
for those having issues with the pussy fights, here is my advice. While training to get more stats before hand don't forget to use the gym as well as the strength trainer inside the mob hideout. You can train your stats for strength up to 3 times a day.

Also the most strength you have the more extra stats you will get when you are delivering your stats. Strength training also helps to add more damage to your attacks seeing as with my first 2 run throughs of the pussy fights I noticed my character had only more stats then the first time due to higher strength, but also he was doing more damage to his opponents.

As for run throughs the Nina and Nersot paths will yield you fucking the same girls in the pussy fights. The only difference with those is who Christian fucks.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Dont get prganancy test when doing the Change Grade mission, bugs sneak mission for Ms Taylor to always be away. tried all times but always awake or too early.
You have to have given Sarah the second card before Ms. Taylor will be asleep after midnight.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For all those also wondering if you lose Maria's late night fucks if you don't warn here, guess what? From what I have seen at least with the warren path you don't. I am guessing as long as you choose to tell Maria about your father being a gangster prior to this update you can still get balls deep in her. I will test it on the Nersot and Chang paths, though I am guessing the later may be a no go.

Bigic

Sep 20, 2017
also in the school yard if you talk to Roselva, it says you need to prep the bathroom. in the bathroom it says you need ot get a saw from the basement.so my question is has any one found this saw yet?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Hello again nation:) Here another dose of FUN ;DDDD Now Maria getting nailed in bathroom by our "BABYBOY". I wanted upload video, but but video getting fucked by game idk why. So some pics for fantasy:p ;D
enjoy peeps :D

I'm a bit lost here, this scene is in the game? And if it is, how do I get It?

When do we get an UPDATE on the changelog and the walkthrough?

kewerk

Jan 5, 2018
Hi all, anyone can explane me in datail how i can pass the stuck point of pussy tournament??? i try do edit 1724 = 0, 1700=0 but nothing and i can't found 1701-1705.... how i possible???

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi all, anyone can explane me in datail how i can pass the stuck point of pussy tournament??? i try do edit 1724 = 0, 1700=0 but nothing and i can't found 1701-1705.... how i possible???
Unless I am mistaken unless there are some switches I am missing, you can't just use saveedit to bypass it. You are going to have to do the grind to get the training points for it.

kewerk

Jan 5, 2018
Unless I am mistaken unless there are some switches I am missing, you can't just use saveedit to bypass it. You are going to have to do the grind to get the training points for it.
i'm alredy finish training but i'm stuck in the tab of select 5 attributes n°30 don't less if choose one of that 5 stats

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i'm alredy finish training but i'm stuck in the tab of select 5 attributes n°30 don't less if choose one of that 5 stats
The stats you gain are a combination of both your skill points you gain from the training and your overall strength.

From what I have seen if these two variables combined > 50 then you will get stuck on the screen even if you max out all the stats. If you are going to save edit this file make sure the strength and skill points (Variable's 1542 and 1700) don't = greater than 50.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Hello again nation:) Here another dose of FUN ;DDDD Now Maria getting nailed in bathroom by our "BABYBOY". I wanted upload video, but but video getting fucked by game idk why. So some pics for fantasy:p ;D
enjoy peeps :D

Wow. See, this here is the kind scene I WISH was in the game. I hope that BoN will add something like this (shower sex scene) into the game at some point.

Not only that, but the render, the lighting, the profile of the girl and the positions... all of it is awesome. I must prefer this lighting and render than the glossy/shiny look that 1.4 had this update. I'd love to see a animation of this scene you made like the game has. Massive kudos to you for this.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow. See, this here is the kind scene I WISH was in the game. I hope that BoN will add something like this (shower sex scene) into the game at some point.

Not only that, but the render, the lighting, the profile of the girl and the positions... all of it is awesome. I must prefer this lighting and render than the glossy/shiny look that 1.4 had this update. I'd love to see a animation of this scene you made like the game has. Massive kudos to you for this.
I noticed the glossing with the trainer when I was doing the sequence and needless to say she looked extremely shiny which wasn't the best thing. I noticed it on some other things as well and while it was hit or miss as you said most of them were misses with a few exceptions.

But yeah I have to agree that would be a great thing to add to the game for Maria assuming you picked the Russian path.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes