Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
So I worked one days at amaria's to initialize the variable, then changed it via saveedit, but when i show up the next day, nobody's on the shop. I changed the variable to 50 but then to 48 to see if i can work the last 2 days for the event to trigger, but nothing happens, the shop is empty, Tyna tells me that i need more strength even if i didn't trigger the argument in the shop, and the triad wont let me enter the tournament, what did i do wrong, and if someone have a save, could he share it ? Thanks !

scartrex

Jun 7, 2017
So I worked one days at amaria's to initialize the variable, then changed it via saveedit, but when i show up the next day, nobody's on the shop. I changed the variable to 50 but then to 48 to see if i can work the last 2 days for the event to trigger, but nothing happens, the shop is empty, Tyna tells me that i need more strength even if i didn't trigger the argument in the shop, and the triad wont let me enter the tournament, what did i do wrong, and if someone have a save, could he share it ? Thanks !
whats the variable for work days?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
It's 702, but i don't know, modify it doesn't work for me, it fuck the game up even more
I don't have time to diagnose what went wrong but most likely it's because you didn't follow instructions in the walk-through. Quick steps below:

1. Take the job
  2. Go to the shop and do the job the first time to initialize the counter and to set the switch for phase 1 on.
  3. Edit your save (variable 702) to day 25.
  4. Go back to the shop and work to get your day 25 reward. This will turn off Phase 1 switch and turn on Phase 2.
  5. Edit your save (variable 702) to day 50.
  6. Go back to the shop and work to get your day 50 reward. This will turn off Phase 2 switch and turn on Phase 3 (for future)
If you just jump to 50 your switches will be wrong.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I don't have time to diagnose what went wrong but most likely it's because you didn't follow instructions in the walk-through. Quick steps below:

1. Take the job
  2. Go to the shop and do the job the first time to initialize the counter and to set the switch for phase 1 on.
  3. Edit your save (variable 702) to day 25.
  4. Go back to the shop and work to get your day 25 reward. This will turn off Phase 1 switch and turn on Phase 2.
  5. Edit your save (variable 702) to day 50.
  6. Go back to the shop and work to get your day 50 reward. This will turn off Phase 2 switch and turn on Phase 3 (for future)
If you just jump to 50 your switches will be wrong.
Nuh huh, thank you but it doesn't work. I even tried to switch the variable to 24 and work a day manually, to try trigger the event, but the 25th she just disappears. My game might be broken, the fact that i already made the strength exercises and all that, I don't know. I'm sure that even if i do all 50 days manually, or 25, it wouldn't trigger.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
THOSE ARE FOR 1.3
The game has been out for less than 48 hours now. How quickly do you really expect this stuff to appear? I hear this question every month within hours after the game is released.
  • I am not the developer of this game nor am I a Patreon pledger. This means I have to wait for the game to be uploaded by someone else first, download it and then play it to figure out what to write in a walk-through.
  • When the developer changes things like reducing the amount of time it takes for the home visits with each character, moving a characters house, etc. all of this needs to be accounted for and each of those sections modified in the walk-through.
  • New screen shots need to be ripped for all of the new content.
  • Variables need to be scoured for new content to tell everyone how to cheat or bypass grinds which means code review.
  • variable and item tables need to be updated with new content
  • Finally the new content itself has to be written up in a coherent way so people can actually follow it.
  • This is not my full time job and it's not my life's ambition to write walk-through's on your time schedule.
Just for a point of reference the developer doesn't even include a walk-through with the game until a week after it is released. That walk-through is shit and has no detail in it at all and confuses more people than it helps. I have already written a new content walk-through for 1.4 which is better than what the developer will release in about 5 days and it was posted a few pages back on the forum yesterday. If you can't even take the time to search for it then I guess I know why you are looking for an in depth walk-through less than 48 hours after a game release.

On the point of CG rips. Once again these don't just magically happen. If you want to have only the image rips and the 4 actual movies that are part of the game immediately, then look at the thread for mentions of EnigmaVBunpacker which has only been mentioned about 100 times and rip the CG yourself. It literally takes about 5-10 minutes. If you are looking for all of the images turned into animations as they appear in game like the CG rip I provide then realize this is a large effort. I'm not going into detail on this because I have typed enough. Ask me another day if you really want to know. Just know that this update has 42 new animations which is double the number of any other release to date. It won't be done today or tomorrow and probably not even the next day.

So please stop asking and have patience.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
For anyone who may have missed it:

• Continue Nesrot quest by going to Maria's room during the day and try to steal her laptop .
  • You are given a choice between help Maria or Help Nesrot. Pick whoever you like.
  • No matter who you pick your actions will be linear until you have to make another choice. If you chose Maria you have to make a final decision to stay with her and help the Russians or to help Chang. If you chose Nesrot then your final decision is to stay with him or to go with Warren.
  • For all choices you will have to complete some mission to prove to the gang boss you are a true 'soldier' for their gang. From what I can see all choices are pretty easy to prove yourself by just following what the game tells you to do.
  • Once you prove yourself you will be given access to the Mafia's hideout where you can begin to train for PussyFights. Leave the hideout by walking outside and having the driver take you back home to Old Quarter. The driver will now always be at the bus stop of old quarter to take you back to the hideout.
  • You have to complete 10 training's in order to be ready. You train by talking to the person in front of the fighting ring. You can only train once per day (unless your training is any of the mazes except the first one, on those days you won't be too tired and can do it twice). There is a small bug here the variable that allows you to train again only get's reset when you transport back home at 22:00. So you have to wait until this happens before you can sleep. The next morning return to the hideout and train again.
  • After you complete all 10 training when you talk to the trainer it should say you are ready for the fights.
  • Find Tyna outside of school (near the bus stop) just after school ends and talk to her and you will tell her that you are ready. She'll ask to fight you to prove it. When you do she will ask you to visit her at home to finalize everything. (If she doesn't talk to you then you have encountered a bug, speak to the man in blue right next to her and tell him what Mafia you belong to, this will fix the variables. Then speak to Tyna again)
  • When you speak to Tyna at home she will tell you she has financing problems to join the fight and you need a financial sponsor. Good thing you have a mob boss as a friend.
  • Take Tyna and Amaria to whichever gang hideout you are a member of and bring them to the boss. He/She will have you fight one of the competitors in a sparing match in order to earn a spot to represent the gang at the fights.
  • When you win return to the Boss of your gang and they will ask if you are ready to go to the fights. Say yes and you will transport there.
  • The fights are pretty straight forward. You are stuck in the building for 3 days of competition. When you go to the fight floor, in the Northeast corner you can talk to the woman behind the counter to place bets and watch the fights you are not involved in. When you are ready to fight step up to the platform on the right of the ring. After the fight you can go back to your room and sleep to advance the day and move to the next round. Once you win completely talk to Tyna twice to get her to ask if you are ready to leave.

Reactions: seden

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The game has been out for less than 48 hours now. How quickly do you really expect this stuff to appear? I hear this question every month within hours after the game is released.
  • I am not the developer of this game nor am I a Patreon pledger. This means I have to wait for the game to be uploaded by someone else first, download it and then play it to figure out what to write in a walk-through.
  • When the developer changes things like reducing the amount of time it takes for the home visits with each character, moving a characters house, etc. all of this needs to be accounted for and each of those sections modified in the walk-through.
  • Variables need to be scoured for new content to tell everyone how to cheat or bypass grinds which means code review.
  • Finally the new content itself has to be written up in a coherent way so people can actually follow it.
  • This is not my full time job and it's not my life's ambition to write walk-through's on your time schedule.
Just for a point of reference the developer doesn't even include a walk-through with the game until a week after it is released. That walk-through is shit and has no detail in it at all and confuses more people than it helps. I have already written a new content walk-through for 1.4 which is better than what the developer will release in about 5 days and it was posted a few pages back on the forum yesterday. If you can't even take the time to search for it then I guess I know why you are looking for an in depth walk-through less than 48 hours after a game release.

On the point of CG rips. Once again these don't just magically happen. If you want to have only the image rips and the 4 actual movies that are part of the game immediately, then look at the thread for mentions of EnigmaVBunpacker which has only been mentioned about 100 times and rip the CG yourself. It literally takes about 5-10 minutes. If you are looking for all of the images turned into animations as they appear in game like the CG rip I provide then realize this is a large effort. I'm not going into detail on this because I have typed enough. Ask me another day if you really want to know. Just know that this update has 42 new animations which is double the number of any other release to date. It won't be done today or tomorrow and probably not even the next day.

Relax dude, fuckheads will be everywhere. People who think they are entitled to something even if they give NOTHING in return.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
e

exactly they need to understand and still you posted rough walkthrough quickly which is much appreciated

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes