ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Any walkthrough for only the v1.4 content?
Till now i do all the thing in V1.3. The only thing that I've never done till now is the aiming training.
So... before i start the v1.4 do i have to do the aiming training first?
Here is a quick down and dirty walkthrough of 1.4. It's the outline for the walkthrough I started last night. Complete version will be finished when it's finished
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Did someone here fuck Lady X? I found her CG files in the game but I could not.
You can only have sex with Lady X if you choose to be in Warren's Mafia. If you do you must buy her a Pussy Beer from the lounge after each day of fighting. If you buy her 3 beers and beat her you can have sex with her. If you choose to be in any other Mafia she won't speak to you in the lounge so you can't give her the beer.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I don't know if that's the way to start Tyna's Adventure and the Pussy Fight Tournament so can someone here tell me if i did it right ?

So first you have to go to Maria's room use the laptop and choose one of the Mafias(i choosed Nina),then the short clip will start where you'll meet the Russian woman.After you used the laptop and talked to the Russian lady in the limo this will trigger Tyna's Adventure and the Pussy Fight Tournament.
After you completed the MAIN quest and the when the sex scene with Mila is over you will respawn at the enter of the base of the Dragunov's so what i did is not to start the training(HQ) yet but in the morning i go to school and on afternoon i talked to the guy near Tyna and i selected "Nina" in the menu that appeared and then i spoke to Tyna and she saied something like "you need more training".
So is this the right way to trigger Tyna's Adveture and the Pussy Fight or i did something wrong ?
Please let me know and thanks in advice.
Yes this is correct. There is a bug in the game (of course) for starting the PussyFights tournament. If you completed Tyna's quest entirely before this update, meaning you returned to Amaria and watched the scene of her thanking you, the Tyna quest variable is set to 20. However, in this new version it must be set to 17 to continue. The man in blue standing next to Tyna is essentially the same as the cat's that BON put in for previous versions to fix variables when coming from an older save. When you speak to him he will reset Tyna quest to 17 and some other switches so when you talk to Tyna you will continue. Otheriwise Tyna won't advance the quest.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yes this is correct. There is a bug in the game (of course) for starting the PussyFights tournament. If you completed Tyna's quest entirely before this update, meaning you returned to Amaria and watched the scene of her thanking you, the Tyna quest variable is set to 20. However, in this new version it must be set to 17 to continue. The man in blue standing next to Tyna is essentially the same as the cat's that BON put in for previous versions to fix variables when coming from an older save. When you speak to him he will reset Tyna quest to 17 and some other switches so when you talk to Tyna you will continue. Otheriwise Tyna won't advance the quest.
That's some good news because i was worried that i could've messed up the quest line for Tyna or even my whole save file,thank you for the info.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
- Bug fixs
- Stress cleaning of interactive animations (some)
- Rosalva has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Aunt Maggie has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Prima Mindy has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Brenda has reduced the cost in sex actions at home
- Jason's Mom has reduced the cost of sex actions at home
- Main Adventure added (continues when nesrot asks to steal Maria's computer, Maria's room)
- Added the four bases of the local mafia.
- Continued adventure of Tyna (you need to enlist a mafia to continue)
-Torneo Internacional de Pussy Fights (Adventure of Tyna)
-Tyna's House Added Eastown
- Amarna House added Commercial Neighborhood
-Full events and interactive sex at Tyna's house
-Full events and interactive sex at Amaria's house
changelog ?

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
Having a bug after maxed sex training with Jet and choosing special during sex with Rachel . game freezes with error message on screen and must close game. anybody else having this ?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Here is a quick down and dirty walkthrough of 1.4. It's the outline for the walkthrough I started last night. Complete version will be finished when it's finished
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this Ballzak! Quick question, do the regular home visits for Almeria and Tyna start after completing the tournament and do they work the same point wise as for the other girls like Rachel, Ms Taylor etc? Havent played this update so far but i’m asking because you havent mentioned that in your quickguide. Anyway thank you very much for all the effort you put in a so much needed guide for this game!

PS: do you know your forum name actually means scrotum (ballsack) in Dutch

May 6, 2017
yeah alot of the sex scenes are making my game freeze. there is a hotfix on his site but its not able to download since its not in the mega sadly for watever reason. where do i input the cheat password ? anyone know?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
yeah alot of the sex scenes are making my game freeze. there is a hotfix on his site but its not able to download since its not in the mega sadly for watever reason. where do i input the cheat password ? anyone know?
Your game freezes because its hard for your pc to process all the scenes. This is easily fixed by unpacking the game. Search for a tool. Its mentioned in some posts and the tools thread. Cheatpasswoord goes into the lamp at
Your bedroom. (Old quarter house)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Your game freezes because its hard for your pc to process all the scenes. This is easily fixed by unpacking the game. Search for a tool. Its mentioned in some posts and the tools thread. Cheatpasswoord goes into the lamp at
Your bedroom. (Old quarter house)
any suggestions for one? I tried the one posted here however every time I try it the unpacker freezes. I a guessing itis due to the massive file size of the game.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
any suggestions for one? I tried the one posted here however every time I try it the unpacker freezes. I a guessing itis due to the massive file size of the game.
This one normally works fine for me, while in cmd just give it a minute, it might seem thay it freezes but as you say the game is freaking huge by now. Try again and let de cmd finish. If it still freezes after several minutes try asking in the tools thread.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I advise you to wait. With my previous disk I thought it was freezing, but it was because the process took a long time. I checked it when unpacking a smaller game. Then I went to bigger games and finally (after a long wait) the process finished. You can also continue doing other things on the PC.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
i have unpacked the game but when i start it i only get a white screen any fix for this ?
Wait a few minutes. If the gamescreen turns black quit and restart. If you try enough times it’ll work eventually. I did this to fix unpacked versions from not strating up.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes