Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I tried talking to bliss at the reception area as well but she just keeps saying 'sorry jobs in next update' ?? - I didnt know there was different paths at the pool party as I left the daisy quest until later and ended up with the scene where she pictures you with your sister. Maybe i need to start over and start the daisy quest earlier before day 30? what day was it when you started the daisy pool party?
I never progressed further then the pool party with the sister route, when i took helping Kellys route Daisy called me after next days class. If Bliss tells you about the jobs try talking to daisy first at the fountain, this is the scene Christian tries to beat you so try talking to Daisy after class at the fountain. After that you should be able to ask Bliss to trade 1000 rep for the favor with the mayor. (if you completed the tournanet you should have the 1000 rep cuz i have and i did have the rep even when you cant earn them via jobs yet)

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I never progressed further then the pool party with the sister route, when i took helping Kellys route Daisy called me after next days class. If Bliss tells you about the jobs try talking to daisy first at the fountain, this is the scene Christian tries to beat you so try talking to Daisy after class at the fountain. After that you should be able to ask Bliss to trade 1000 rep for the favor with the mayor. (if you completed the tournanet you should have the 1000 rep cuz i have and i did have the rep even when you cant earn them via jobs yet)
Ive already done the event after school where you talk to daisy christian hits you and then daisy interjects and stops him and she tells you whats going on and then you say you will call your friends. I then go to the gang hideout but bliss keeps saying 'jobs next update' and warren wont say anything and then on another save where id done the pussy fights tournament, warren keeps saying are you ready for the tournement and bliss still says jobs next update.

I checked on one save and the event at the fountain doesnt seem to register as happening, it replays each day as though it hasnt already happened, I think this is the bug ive got, the event at the fountain isnt registering as happened so the dialogue isnt registering at the hideout. However, I dont know whether this is because ive left the daisy quest untill around day 50+, did you start it earlier? How do you get the kelly route at the pool party, is this the case if you start the pool party and you havnt progressed very far with sara?

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
bugs: Pam doesn't accept gifts, Carol(i don't know if all events with her are completed), i can just study even i gave so many gifts and studied many times, even a kiss is locked(she says: i can't accept); Jason's mom is bugged too, she drinks wine, chat with you and when sex scene starts you are teleported to your room because it's 22hrs(10pm) and sex scene never happens.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Dont talk to the boss, talk to the girl at the reception ie. Jaqueline, Svetlana , Bliss..
Figured my problem out aswell. I took the rachel path during the party. For some reason Daisy doesnt call you after school the next day if you took said path. She did call me to clean her basement when i took the Kelly path (helping her).

A new problem has appeared however, after kissing her the second time, i cant sleep anymore. Damn these bugs man XD
And i have no clue on hoe to 'text' her. All i can do is call her for a date and i cant progress her as she keeps saying she isnt ready when i visit her at home.
same problem i cant sleep and shes not ready

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
bugs: Pam doesn't accept gifts, Carol(i don't know if all events with her are completed), i can just study even i gave so many gifts and studied many times, even a kiss is locked(she says: i can't accept); Jason's mom is bugged too, she drinks wine, chat with you and when sex scene starts you are teleported to your room because it's 22hrs(10pm) and sex scene never happens.
i have been telling this along time now; that teleportation shit is breaking too many things. Beggar either needs to disable that shit or make home teleport at 4am or something

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
i have been telling this along time now; that teleportation shit is breaking too many things. Beggar either needs to disable that shit or make home teleport at 4am or something
i agree, Beggar can disable the first teleport(22hrs/10pm) and keep the second teleport(5hrs/5am).

nonafare

Apr 25, 2017
after th fight with christian in daisy quest i go to talk to blis but cant go further .says coming in next update what can i do

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
Minor bug but annoying. After finished Brenda quest, there are two Brendas at school yard, left (black hair) and upper right (blonde). But only one fuckable. And yes, freezed with Daisy in her room, another try - noone want to talk with me at my mafia "basement", etc. Full of bugshits in this version.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Minor bug but annoying. After finished Brenda quest, there are two Brendas at school yard, left (black hair) and upper right (blonde). But only one fuckable. And yes, freezed with Daisy in her room, another try - noone want to talk with me at my mafia "basement", etc. Full of bugshits in this version.
Hence the test version tag.

If you want a "bug free" version wait for the one labelled fixed + extra.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes