horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
so guys, after mc won pussyfight, he can beat some one or he still sucks?)
It does make a difference because on an earlier save I completed the pussyfights before starting the sandra quest and then no matter how many $10 I gave her, she would not appear outside the school to move to the event with christian in the bathroom, presumably because after pussy fights you can easily kick Christian's ass, so you cant get beaten up in the toliet (although that was on version 1.4, it may have been bug fixed). On the daisy quest the scene (v 1.5) where he hits you, if you do pussy fights first he makes reference to getting you back for fucking his mom but he sort of just sucker punches you and storms off after daisy interjects.

Also in V1.4 I did the jason quest after pussy fights and I dont know if the strength and fighter training had any baring on knocking jasons dad out cold in the scene with peter.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Mindy's progression makes little sense. If the reason she invites him in the first place is because she's enthralled with his massive dick, then why would it take over a week of petting before she even lays eyes on it? She even delays handling his dick to give him a sextoy that she can use any other time.

Reactions: horsemanuk

Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
Guys can some one plz share a save with all that past till 1.4 version so I will start with dasy and not all over again?

Punisher1223

Feb 12, 2018
Guys ı cant save plz help me :((
1.) unpack the "My_New_Life.exe" with the "EnigmaVBUnpacker", then you got a new Folder in the Game Folder with the name "%DEFAULT FOLDER%"

2.) copy all the Files which are in the %DEFAULT FOLDER%-Folder and paste it in the Game Folder

3.) put the "Save" Folder in the "www" Folder

4.) Start the game over the "My_New_life_unpacked.exe", then you can load old save files or save new :)

Reactions: darkreis

darkry

Jul 4, 2017
I have the same problem as you, the game freezes when you enter Daisy room after Kelly gives you the key. ~~~~~ too.
Is daisy appearing in the room ? If that's the case, you probably use an oldsave with her affection variable at 25. She's blocking the path taken by MC during animation so the game freeze. Lower her var to 5 or 10 and she will disappear, preventing the freezing

Edit: or you have a 50 affection value to trigger the blowjob during kayla's event:rolleyes:

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Is daisy appearing in the room ? If that's the case, you probably use an oldsave with her affection variable at 25. She's blocking the path taken by MC during animation so the game freeze. Lower her var to 5 or 10 and she will disappear, preventing the freezing

Edit: or you have a 50 affection value to trigger the blowjob during kayla's event:rolleyes:
nop, edited to 5 and 10 daisy value and still the bug, she is always in the room.(and if you enter her house you can get out!?)

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I am stuck trying to get sarah's room key. I'm using the walkthourgh but it just says (mission in the house of Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax) but it doesn't tell you where this house is or who Angie is.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I am stuck trying to get sarah's room key. I'm using the walkthourgh but it just says (mission in the house of Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax) but it doesn't tell you where this house is or who Angie is.
You're using the rubbish walkthrough. Its part of the first Jet mission, she will tell you to go to angie's house and and where it is. Its in high town, top of the map (the house with guards around entrances except for a green area round the back), in the evening (before midnight) you have to go around the back to find a guy wacking off, he will tell you to get him used panties, you'll need to get some rope from the gift store before you come here. Then you go round all the houses collecting the panties, once you have them all give them to the guy, he will move then you can enter the house. You get the card from a sleeping annie after you undress her.

Reactions: Icedreams

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
who are the guys or the guy who i should talk to him to help daisy with her step-dad?
I'm having the same issue I went to the extreme of starting all over again (but this time going down the kelly route at the pool party instead of sara), still the same bug, after the daisy scene at the water fountain with christian, no one at the warren gang hideout will talk to me about sending a message. Also if I go back to school the next day in the afternoon, the scene will replay as though it never happened. I thought the additional daisy content was meant to be the main extra of this update, but clearly is unplayable. I have kept another save to go back and try a different gang but from what others say it happens with other gangs too.

BBC5

Oct 2, 2017
What I did was the following

1) downloaded the bug fixed game
2) Unpacked the game
3) go into the first WWW folder and cut and pasted the save folder within it into the second WWW that was within the unpacked version of the game.

4) cut and pasted all the content that was within the default folder and placed it outside the folder where the original game would be.

This was how I got it to work for me.
How/where do I get the bug fixed game?
Also, I don't understand alot of your instructions.. WWW folder? default folder? Where are those?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
How/where do I get the bug fixed game?
Also, I don't understand alot of your instructions.. WWW folder? default folder? Where are those?
This is a TEST version 1.5 now. So, go and get Firebane's Modded version 1.4. if you want minimized amount of bugs.

If you want play this TEST version with previous saves:

Unpack .exe -file with the attached unpacker. (That huge 3GBs file may take some time so patience).
Delete all content from your MNL -folder except %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move content of %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder to MNL -folder.
Delete empty %DEFAULT FOLDER% -folder.
Move your Save -folder to www -subfolder of MNL -folder.

Reactions: tonigobe and Krull

darkry

Jul 4, 2017
nop, edited to 5 and 10 daisy value and still the bug, she is always in the room.(and if you enter her house you can get out!?)
Hum... strange. I'm playin with the very first release of 1.5.
Plus the save i've modded was before going high neighboorhood at night. Never checked if i could go out

Got fed up with the bug when you ask for help at your mafia. Directly putted her value to 200, wich strangely made her quest jump to next step : steal cheerleaders uniform

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
have your tried moving it up to 23?
That fixed it for me....I completely forgot to change the value back to 23 after the handjob at the clothing store....thanks
But now I lose the ability to yous the mc's bed to sleep......have to use sarahs lol and all daisy says after the chearleading uniforms quest is she is not ready yet.

paindevil

Jan 21, 2018
how do I give gift when dating rachel – (START EVENT SANDRA, SEE POINT 7) – Use gifts, dates and event for to get better love. I can't past this step to be able to talk to the beggar next to her house help please ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes