Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
1 from kiosk
1 from vending machine(you gotta help construction guy)
1 from ronald(ms. taylor's tit pic)
1 from comic store mission(you break into school at night)
after that you can trigger Jet quest

Reactions: Kirin7

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Ahegao faces are as sexy as clown shoes. If you have to make cartoony faces to inform players that a girls' brains have been fucked out, you must not think much of your players' intelligence.

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
Ok. So Daisy is blackmailing you, right? After pool party which Kelly organized, right? We-ee-ll, Kelly is the key to Daisy's secret. Blackmail Kelly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's the thing when I go to her home she's in her room and it doesn't do anything

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
how has anyone got past the stage where you have to send a message via your gang for daisy, did you have daisy relationship set high at 50 with editor or something? It will not go past this stage for me, gang wont give me the option to do it.

Reactions: Rajuna

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Here's the thing when I go to her home she's in her room and it doesn't do anything
Did you talk to her afterschool again, after getting your gang to help?

I'm stuck on the uniform mission. I got all uniforms, but I can't exit up the stairs, I don't see Daisy anywhere, and have no idea who or what I'm supposed to activate to get through this.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is daisy suppose to call you when she is ready or is it bugged? All she say is that she is not ready yet. And if so...how many days?

amiramm

Nov 29, 2017
i have gotten a new pc (that one was just too old :) so i have to start a new game ? ;( any cheats or save for me to continue form new version?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes