rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
please anyone knows what to do?
i went to the lab stole the file, then talked to her with the other woman. then when i went home i couldn't talk to her at all i cant even go out of the house getting the his message (picture) i tried to search this thread i saw few people had the same problem without and answer.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
The walkthrough doesn't mention the Nesrot quest.

Also seems like he added a few things to the test version:
1. If you make Maria organism the first time you have sex with her, then she will come in your room at dawn occasionally to have sex
2. You can fuck the girls in the gun range challenge (although, I'm not quite sure what he means by: "Added sex scenes in Aim test (need test drug of her test)"). I'm assuming if you have drugs from the Beggar store that it will unlock this option.

Reactions: Legend V1PER

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Anyone else have issue with the aim training? I shoot the second girl and nothing happens yet she can shoot in any direction and hit me. I also cleared the melee one by shooting behind me

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone else have issue with the aim training? I shoot the second girl and nothing happens yet she can shoot in any direction and hit me. I also cleared the melee one by shooting behind me
I found the best way is to get them to walk down that long passage(It's the ones to the side of where you spawn, the longest ones) and go on the other side to a distance and shoot through the wall.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Dont run directly into her check where she is make her follow you in a straight line then quickly turn around and shoot then run again repeat until you kill her or she will shoot you

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
His game is awesome just lots of bug
The walkthrough doesn't mention the Nesrot quest.

Also seems like he added a few things to the test version:
1. If you make Maria organism the first time you have sex with her, then she will come in your room at dawn occasionally to have sex
2. You can fuck the girls in the gun range challenge (although, I'm not quite sure what he means by: "Added sex scenes in Aim test (need test drug of her test)"). I'm assuming if you have drugs from the Beggar store that it will unlock this option.

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone know how to do the Nesroot quest listed in .8? Nothing happens if I could to the bar or comic store

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes