gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
What program do you use to unpack it?
I thought it would be Enigma VB Unpacker but that didn't work
It works (kind of). I can't actually play the game from the unpacked file (no clue why), but all of the images in the game are in a folder.

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
Hey Guys here the Cg from this update
(without chole)

and
(with chole)

Reactions: Ken

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
This is my save, just go to your bed and tell her the truth. Good fap.:test:
fuck that man i was just hope that the scene will be more incest ''focus'' but no its jsut a fucking hey take down u pants i want to put u dick inside of me LIKE the fuck where is the ''STEPMOM/SON INCEST FUCKING GEEZ the best part of the game should be focused on the incest but this guy really fucked up now with this just a fucking slut sayng im ''horny take down your pants i want to stick u dick inside of me''
thank for the save anyway

kira

Aug 13, 2016
fuck that man i was just hope that the scene will be more incest ''focus'' but no its jsut a fucking hey take down u pants i want to put u dick inside of me LIKE the fuck where is the ''STEPMOM/SON INCEST FUCKING GEEZ the best part of the game should be focused on the incest but this guy really fucked up now with this just a fucking slut sayng im ''horny take down your pants i want to stick u dick inside of me''
thank for the save anyway
Hey now, he's trying to add plot to the game :test::test::test::test::test: and I always thought this wouldn't be centered to the incest since basically it's about a guy living in his new environment with his now step mom and sisters, the only incest related thing here is his biological sister. It was clear that the step mom - son relationship isn't incest too so, yeah, here's some salt :test3:.

gantas189

May 7, 2017
Guys please help!.

I'm on 0.7 and i have completed everything but DAD quest line.

It won't activate. The condition are : pass day 45 and complete Maria's lab quest.

I have completed Maria lab quest but the scene which dad wakes player up didn't happen.

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
I got trapped in a room when Rachel asked me to go to her friends house....called it a day till it's complete. Pretty good stuff so far.

sircrims

Sep 20, 2016
Walkthrough says "pick up the screwdriver from the store" during dad quest. Where is the store? I can't seem to find it.

Edit: Nvm, found it. It's in the next room.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes