beepbeep

May 7, 2017
After you come back from the mansion with your dad she walks into your room and you have the option of telling her the truth or keeping quiet
i've just had the part when hes talking to you in your room and you say you've seen everything

JordanN

May 7, 2017
I am up to the point on Sarah's events and whenever i go to Mrs Taylor's house, it won't let me in no matter the time of day or night.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
so anyone want to tell whos their favorite girls mine is probably the milf in the sneak in the mansion mission for a side girl then i like the teacher although i like sarahs twerk style i went with her friend because of her hair and im probably going to get the other red head sister soon once she finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her and possibly going to get the girl who we help screw over at the moms job i have to say though this creator draws good chocolate girls i love morgan aunt and mom
I like mrs.turner quite a bit....hopefully she'll be fully developed like mrs.taylor. wouldn't mind getting some content with Rachael's mom either.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

shran

Dec 26, 2016
can someone upload the CG ? don't want to download the entire game and play if i dont like the new CG :p

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do I progress I was on 0.7 and had most of the quests done just the Amy, Dad and Morgan ones need to be done? Amy and Dad need for it to be so many days in and Morgan needs for the Dad to be there to continue. How do I make it further or start new quests in the new version?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes