gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I don't think that
did you eat her out in front of dad in the kitchen
How do you trigger this?

I unpacked the exe file to see the images, and there seems to be quite a few things that I missed.

1. Eating out Maria in the kitchen.
2. Pam and Nadine in the shower.
3. Miss Gyna and Caroline in the locker room
4. Each girl in the house walking in on you jerking off in the bathroom (and Maria coming in and giving you a handjob)
5. Miss Taylor masturbating with a dildo
6. Laura giving you a footjob in the livingroom
7. Caroline getting super loose on dates

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I don't think that

How do you trigger this?

I unpacked the exe file to see the images, and there seems to be quite a few things that I missed.

1. Eating out Maria in the kitchen.
2. Pam and Nadine in the shower.
3. Miss Gyna and Caroline in the locker room
4. Each girl in the house walking in on you jerking off in the bathroom (and Maria coming in and giving you a handjob)
5. Miss Taylor masturbating with a dildo
6. Laura giving you a footjob in the livingroom
7. Caroline getting super loose on dates
1. You eat maria at 18:00, Dad must be in home. Kitchen scene
2. When you spy MC dad and principal
()
3. /\
4. idk, just Maria gives MC a handjob.
5. At Dawn, go at his home, its a random event.
6. This scene is at the game folder but the event is not triggered in-game.
7. idk

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Can someone help me? Every time a game such as My New Life 0.8 comes out, where the whole game is inside the .EXE file and I try to open the game, it leaves my PC very slow almost locked! My PC has 4Gb of Ram, i3 processor 2.67ghz and 640Gb of HD
4 GB of RAM? That's under-powered. Get at least 12 GB or get used to slow performance. You're using a potato and expect things to run smoothly? It's not going to happen.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Why do I get Game over when Maria takes to me visit her Boss?? I can see others are also getting Game over but no one is providing guide as to why some are getting and some are not getting game over. Please need help here. I have Confessed to Maria about dad, but i have not spoke to Nesrot about It. Am I missing something here?
You might not have increased enough relationship with a specific character i guess

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys the last version i play was the 0.6. Can i use me old save file, to continue in this 0.8?

Also some walkthrough from 0.6 to 0.8?

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Guys the last version i play was the 0.6. Can i use me old save file, to continue in this 0.8?

Also some walkthrough from 0.6 to 0.8?
You have to start from scratch because iirc there was a change of game mechanics on .7 I think. And pretty much some people were complaining that amy quest is bugged so they have to start from scratch too.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
4 GB of RAM? That's under-powered. Get at least 12 GB or get used to slow performance. You're using a potato and expect things to run smoothly? It's not going to happen.
thanks for the tip! But my financial conditions do not let me have a machine with the quality you said ...

I live in a third world country with a very high unemployment rate and together with a worst political crisis!

I have to thank God that I'm working at the moment ...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes