Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
lsm and , Thanks a lot, for both of you

Reactions: Krull
D

Deleted member 50519

what do you mean new version?
I think he was referring to the bundle that Beggar put up in his latest post, seeing as in past updates he actually posted bugfixes without actually labeling them "bug fix."

Regardless, would be neat for someone to upload whatever "extra" he posted.

Edit: "xtra"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nm897o

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure is anyone saw this, but when you buy things from the game shop, depending on how much you spend each time you go to the menu you end up with more money.saw this bug in the last patch and surprisingly they didn't fix it for this one. So if you are looking for extra money you can use this.

gantas189

May 7, 2017
speaking of, for the interested parties:

Variable141 - Stealth -> set to 25
Variable46 - Endurance -> set to 21
Variable45(or 47?) - Agility -> set to 21
Variable42(and Variable 3) -> current day. Useful to get to the Dad part if you already did everything.
it's weird. I have completed maria quest as i no longer be able to talk to her during weekend morning and i've set 42 and 3 to above 45. still can't trigger Dad morning visit

slivers

Aug 22, 2016
Is anyone able to get sarah to be more submissive?

I have bought the tinymon toy and left it at my room, every night it goes missing and when I visit Sarah at dawn, it's the usual : do u want to sleep with me? The usual sleeping animation, if any. In the walkthrough, it say visit sarah at night and punish it.

Not sure if i am doing anything wrong.

Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes