Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Dont run directly into her check where she is make her follow you in a straight line then quickly turn around and shoot then run again repeat until you kill her or she will shoot you
That doesn't work for the second girl at all. She doesn't have to follow you she just shoots as soon as she appears on screen. around a corner, behind boxes, whatever. She even shoots in another direction and hits you!

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
That doesn't work for the second girl at all. She doesn't have to follow you she just shoots as soon as she appears on screen. around a corner, behind boxes, whatever. She even shoots in another direction and hits you!
maintaining distance is the key i completed all 4

D

Deleted member 50519

The way I do it is I go for one of the straight corridors where there is no vertical play, ie cannot move up or down any in them, so like the very bottom or very top row, and I slowly go over to the edges to see if they're there. Eventually they'll aggro to your corridor, you just need to time it correctly so before you're in their range, which is of 5ish spaces of a radius, you shoot them.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for the version right before this update or around it? Any help is appreciated

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Oh yeah, thanks. Is there some sort of gallery to view scenes already completed? In other others words, I just want to view scenes, not really play the game

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
OK so as soon as I double click the .exe I get a momentary busy indicator on my cursor but the game never launches. I tried running as an admin and in compat mode back to Vista but still this game will not launch for me. Does anyone have familiarity with this issue? I went through some pages here but did not see mention.

Reactions: bigb

Cro

May 10, 2017
it's weird. I have completed maria quest as i no longer be able to talk to her during weekend morning and i've set 42 and 3 to above 45. still can't trigger Dad morning visit
Weird, it did work for me. I did the Amy quest (waited for it to trigger) so I was in day 35. Changed those values and next day dad was home.
Just create 2 saves, with almost nothing different than 1 day passing by (watch tv, etc) then compare those 2 variables and you'll see they increase by 1.

On a completely different topic, is anyone else annoyed by the Engrish in this game ? Not to mention the walkthrough, horrible translation and a lot of mistakes. And the game states it has a translator on the Main page.
Well, guess it's time to fire him I suppose.
Why isn't the dev just paying 1-200$ to someone to just fix the texts and rewrite the walkthrough.
The 2nd won't take more than 1h and for the game I'd say no more than 1-2 days, at least to get rid of the obvious mistakes. Hell, for $100 I'll fix his walkthrough, even his Engrish teacher would be envious.

The details for the Dad missions are just friggin' hilarious.... "upon awakening pope will have come home"...."Visit the room of Mary and POPE" - this takes the cake. Later on he becomes "paap" and the... best translation ever... he becomes "THE WORST POTATO". Absolutely brilliant.

Last edited:

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
I get on bed with stepmother and after that night when I went out of school dad appear again...? and after few conversation, my screen goes all black after that....

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys, does anyone know if there are variables for how much people like you in game? Like can I just use the save editor to skip the whole dating thing with a new game?

Cro

May 10, 2017
Sure there are and you can get them yourself and then let us know too :).

Just create a save then do an activity that raises your relationship level, then another save and compare them both in the online save editor. After a few try & errors, you should get the correct variables. Maybe someone can make a list of all the known ones at some point.

edgy123

May 14, 2017
When you are working at the garage delivering cars, is there any scene involving Mable the mechanic (other than her bent over when you first get there)?

I know that the job at the store has the scene between Amaria and Tyna, plus Amaria shows you her tits when she can't pay you. The hospital has the peep of the receptionist in the show when you cleaning room #8, and handjob scene with the receptionist once you've been working there forever.

I was wondering if there was anything at the garage?
i was working on the garage thing but got stuck as i cannot find the lost car that the mechanic told me to find. does anyone know where it is?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes