Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys!
I´m stuck with the Amy quest. been playing the version 0.7.1 and it never started for me. I´m playing the version 0.8 (several versions of it) and amy´s room is suddenly opened and i have the option of "move" her. I´ve read in previous posts that playing the 0.6 version could help....is it like that? or can i do it with these new 0.8 versions?
Thank you all. It´s a wonderfull game to play!!!!
:)

hatokrots

May 27, 2017
I used a save editor and got most of the Variables, but they are in Spanish so I let GG trans do the job and I got these. Maybe it can help you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you use you will have to minus 1 from the number to get the Variable#...

P.S: anybody know how to fix this error?
Have exactly same bug when entering ahegai scene

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the scenes with the women in the shooting tournament?
BoN said on the patreon that there is a drug in one of the three chest that you choice from when you win.

So I'm guessing that once you get the drug, you can go back and use it to have sex with them. Sucks because the contents of the chest change randomly. So you might want to save when you in the room with the three chest, and keep restarting until you get the drug.

Reactions: Scorian

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Noob question; is there a way to view the cutscenes you already completed? I clicked on the computer, and couldn't find it.

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
Noob question; is there a way to view the cutscenes you already completed? I clicked on the computer, and couldn't find it.
As of right now there is no way of seeing past scenes

View attachment 6654

Anyone knows how to get these scenes?
BoN said on the patreon that there is a drug in one of the three chest that you choice from when you win.

So I'm guessing that once you get the drug, you can go back and use it to have sex with them. Sucks because the contents of the chest change randomly. So you might want to save when you in the room with the three chest, and keep restarting until you get the drug.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Hello, i saw this game on svs, and anybody please can tell me, how to play this game? bacause i saw the walktrough, and i dont understand, so the first event with rachel, and when i go to rachel a date, after "Maria event it start see point 3" so here i have to go Maria and do her event? But when i go back, i mean i dont see in maria event, ""go back to rachel event"", please tell me what i have to do. thank you

lolwut

Oct 15, 2016
hey guys, I encountered an issue where the game no longer has weekends as I changed variable 3 and 42 forward one day because the day was not changed beyond day 7. Does anyone know how the game determines whether its a school day or weekend?

Zhefyro

Apr 30, 2017
for this!
Dad053.png
you need have 50 o more in relationship with daisy, Before entering the fashion terracotta in DAD mision
How?...
with change value ''variable'' #19
Here is a list of some variables
1 - hours
2 - Day of Week
3 - Days Passed
4 - Relationship Maria
6 - Relationship Sara
8 - Relationship Amy
10 - Relationship Laura
12 - Relationship Rachel
13 - Relationship Morgan
14 - Relationship Mark
15 - Relationship Tyna
16 - Relationship Tom
17 - Relationship Beth
18 - Relationship Ronald
19 - Relationship Daisy
20 - Relationship Nadine
21 - Relationship Pam
22 - Relationship Charles
23 - Relationship Sandra
24 - Relationship Caroline
25 - Relationship Phil
26 - Relationship Nurse
30 - Relationship Jason
31 - Relationship Mrs Turner
32 - Relationship Mrs Taylor
141 - Stealth
146 - Aim
181 - More in love with Sara
182 - More in love with Maria
183 - More in love with Amy
184 - More in love with Laura
185 - More in love with Rachel
186 - More in love with Mrs Taylor
187 - More in love with Sasha
1981 - Endurance
1982 - Skill
1996 - Karma
48 - Relationship Christian
49 - Brenda
50 - Sasha

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I think BoN should have more time to make the new versions. The latest versions were small compared to the others.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Someone needs to post a video tutorial on how to beat these bitches in the shooting tournment. LOL! I'm trying to follow people's strategies that they've posted with no luck.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Someone needs to post a video tutorial on how to beat these bitches in the shooting tournment. LOL! I'm trying to follow people's strategies that they've posted with no luck.
Its easy mate just use straight line dont go vertical or zig zag just check from far in which corner they are make them follow you dont gwt too close of they will shoot you so quickly turn around and shoot if you miss quickly keep running turn around shoot run turn around shoot run thats the key to success

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I think BoN should have more time to make the new versions. The latest versions were small compared to the others.
In terms of story progression maybe. But he added a whole new minigame, map section, 3 new girls with optional scenes, Dad quest chain, interactive sex with maria and sister stuff. Probably more than we got from the last few months.

edgy123

May 14, 2017
Go to the High Neighborhood at night.
In the top right corner of the map (by Morgan's house) is the thief with the car. He won't let you take it.
So go to East Town at dawn.
There is a hooker across from the spot where you meet the girl for Stealth Training
Talk to the hooker.
It is going to cost you $200 to pay the hooker to distract the thief
The next night, go to where the car is in the High Neighborhood.
The thief will be in the wooded area fucking the hooker
Hop in the car, and bring it to Marble
The two of you will get drunk at the garage, and you eat her out while she's passed out (very weak scene)

thank you very much! the scene was weak indeed. i'm gonna go work for the hospital instead lol

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
I'm getting a glitch where i try to tell mom but it repeats to her coming in the room again and repeating the topic, does anyone opne have a save of the correct timing and such?

CptErect

May 12, 2017
I need help how to trigger the training by thief? (After they robbed you in front of your appartement; where to go?)

And also, can someone help me how to get money easily, cos this game is really money-oriented to access the scenes. Thank you.

Ps: Im really sorry if these questions already answered. You dont need to answer it again, just send me the link if so.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes