OLU

May 6, 2017
can anyone tell me why the save files , downloaded don't work on my game. When i load it up, i cant see it.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Mom dad quest is latest update so I would recommend to do task first which are from older version just an opinion not necessary
I did everything exept for the full quest of Marge, i talked to morgan, and his father but i cant speak wth my fater no mater when i try to.. by the way i choose to tell everything to Maria, but the walktrough didnt say it is a problem
any idea? (exept for restarting... pls :'( )

Zhefyro

Apr 30, 2017
This list appeared on some torrent trackers (or at least there I saw it first time), but some values are clearly different from what myself and others here have determined on our own. And yes, they work.
For example, Endurance is 46 (100% sure), not 1981.
Is it possible to have 2 variables doing the same thing or the list is just wrong ?
Hi, my friend, my post say '' for this! ''picture'' '' , variable 19.
I worked with variable 19 and it worked, then recommend this one.
but you are free to try other.

Zhefyro

Apr 30, 2017
__________________________________________________________________________________________

You know... If you go to the post on this forum, you can download your own personal RPG Maker Save Editor

The newer save editors you can download for yourself show all of the variables, relationship values, items, etc on them with their titles of what you're trying to change rather than having to guess or try by trial and error on saveeditonline.com.

I like saveeditonline and everything, but the save editors on this forum here allow you to change variables and scenes too in some games (besides just adding items and relationship values to your save file).
Thank you for the notice, I did not know we had a -save editor. My post was just trying to help some who were asking about how to get to that scene.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I need help how to trigger the training by thief? (After they robbed you in front of your appartement; where to go?)

Go to the easttown however you need to go there at either late night or dawning

And also, can someone help me how to get money easily, cos this game is really money-oriented to access the scenes. Thank you.

Ps: Im really sorry if these questions already answered. You dont need to answer it again, just send me the link if so.
Even in the 0.8 I can't aheago Ms. Taylor without the game giving me an error. I can aheago Rachel and Sharon just fine but with Ms. Taylor I can't. When I come Taylor's home, she always awake and I can't come in
I know but what is worse is that if you do anal with her you will get this error no matter what. Be it aheago or just a normal finish. So for anyone who is at this point don't attempt to do anal in this version.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
__________________________________________________________________________________________

You know... If you go to the post on this forum, you can download your own personal RPG Maker Save Editor

The newer save editors you can download for yourself show all of the variables, relationship values, items, etc on them with their titles of what you're trying to change rather than having to guess or try by trial and error on saveeditonline.com.

I like saveeditonline and everything, but the save editors on this forum here allow you to change variables and scenes too in some games (besides just adding items and relationship values to your save file).

How do I use these there are no variables or items in it to give my save?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
How do I use these there are no variables or items in it to give my save?
hmmm... I noticed on this version of My New Life it doesn't really work besides allowing you to change your 'gold' on the front page.

In theory it's supposed to look like this: upload_2017-6-15_15-27-28.png

That's a save file from a game called Harem Collector. Basically, in advanced mode you're able to see quite a lot. This used to work in older versions of My New Life. Saveeditonline it is then!

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
is there any way to lower endurance,literally cant cum he goes up to one bar then becomes disinterested and goes down again.

Vector

Jun 15, 2017
i tell the truth to Maria but after that everytime i go to school she will take me to the lab and then game over.
i must to tell the truth or not??

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i tell the truth to Maria but after that everytime i go to school she will take me to the lab and then game over.
i must to tell the truth or not??
???
do you go to the lab or does it end before you get there?

for me she took me to the lab and i had to do a mission there where you gotta figure out the password (i think its 1998 or some such)

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
I made a couple of edits now when I try to start class all it says is to talk to my fellows and it will not start class?

rafaelsteinn

Apr 27, 2017
To get to have sex with the girls of the tournament you must win and in time to get the reward in the treasure chests find the respective drug for the girl (girl 1 drug 1, girl 2 drug 2 and so on) after getting the drug back and Win in the sequence, you fuck her.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok I tried this once and found out it works so I will share this if you don't know. If you end up getting stuck in a bugged area and can't escape just call Rachel for a date. It will teleport you out of the area and onto the date with her. When it is over you are free to play as normal. This saved me a lot of problems when I got caught in Caroline's house and couldn't get out as well as the bugged mission with Amy.

Oh and BTW there is a version out where the bugged mission was fixed.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes