Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
The "test 2 drug" item you win in the chest boxes at shooting range is = item# 136 on save editor

I read somewhere that it was item# 135 but for me it was item# 136.
Not sure if it can be both or maybe it was a mistake on whoever said it before.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I just want a save without a game over Cyrus that save is always game over if anyone can help I'd be happy,I have no desire to start all over
The save I uploaded doesnt give me game over mate it weird its giving you game over because I completed whole game with it

stevenchin

Jun 15, 2017
the online save editor isnt working tho.. after i edited all the variable, and click download, it wont download. as for the RPG save edit, it does not allow me to edit the relationships value

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I think the reason people are having some issues, is because they're using saves to play on different updated versions.

So lets say you played the game from start to finish when V5 was released, giving your save to someone who has V7 could encounter problems due to some of the changes that BoN put in the game. It might not be that, but just a guess as some of the bug reports are strange when others are getting past sections without issues.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I think the reason people are having some issues, is because they're using saves to play on different updated versions.

So lets say you played the game from start to finish when V5 was released, giving your save to someone who has V7 could encounter problems due to some of the changes that BoN put in the game. It might not be that, but just a guess as some of the bug reports are strange when others are getting past sections without issues.
I played it in v7 and used my save in v8 worked fine

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do you get the rewards from the jobs? I have been at the hospital forever but no scene just money when I clean the rooms.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how do I get Sarah's room key?
In order to get her room key you need to have finished her current mission chain which is where you go on a double date with her and her boyfriend with her best friend Sasha. At the end of the date you will have to option of either walking home her friend or her. You must choose to walk home with Sarah to get her room key.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Any ideas why I can't modify variables with the RPG Save Editor ? The option is just grey.
Wanted to edit Stealth like mentioned above.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes