Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Any ideas why I can't modify variables with the RPG Save Editor ? The option is just grey.
Wanted to edit Stealth like mentioned above.
Are you editing the save inside the original save folder or are you copying the save to a different folder?
You need to open the editor, navigate to the save folder of the game. Then, you'll be able to edit variables and switches.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Are you editing the save inside the original save folder or are you copying the save to a different folder?
You need to open the editor, navigate to the save folder of the game. Then, you'll be able to edit variables and switches.
Well I naviguate to the original folder and the original save folder, like any other games.

stevenchin

Jun 15, 2017
yeap, there is no option for me to edit the variables.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
yeap, there is no option for me to edit the variables.
Use the online save editor posted few pages ago, worked for me, at least for the items, haven't tested the stealth but should work too.

Edit: Don't know how to use the drugs, can't equip them or use them. Have no clue

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Use the online save editor posted few pages ago, worked for me, at least for the items, haven't tested the stealth but should work too.
It's much better to use the RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe

Lockheed

May 12, 2017
anyone know how can I get the secen
I fallow the walkthrough but doesn't get it
I guess I missed something...but what ?
1.jpg

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Sorry if i post too much in so little time but I guess that my answer drowning in the flow of the topic doesn't help. Does someone have the precise method on how to use those drugs ? Do I need to equip them ? Doesn't work, use them inside the maze ? Doesn't work either, people seems to get through the event but even reading earlier posts, there is no great explanation, thanks.

And @Lockheed do you have another Aphrodisiac, don't remember but I thin that you needed to buy two or something like that.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Lockheed

May 12, 2017
Sorry if i post too much in so little time but I guess that my answer drowning in the flow of the topic doesn't help. Does someone have the precise method on how to use those drugs ? Do I need to equip them ? Doesn't work, use them inside the maze ? Doesn't work either, people seems to get through the event but even reading earlier posts, there is no great explanation, thanks.

And @Lockheed do you have another Aphrodisiac, don't remember but I thin that you needed to buy two or something like that.
Thank you I got the secen!!
Thank you very much!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
after fuck maria, in next morning i go to school she talk with me and game over, what wrong ??
Did you save the girl that was kidnapped in the Annie household? Cause if you didn't it will give you the game over thing. Saving her helps keeps this from happening.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure if this was brought up seeing as I am new here, but I have to ask did anyone else find it weird for Sarah (who is supposed to be the older sibling here) yet she call him Oniichan in her dairy which is supposed to an affectionate term for older brother in Japanese?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes