edgy123

May 14, 2017
i tell the truth to Maria but after that everytime i go to school she will take me to the lab and then game over.
i must to tell the truth or not??
you may tell the truth. I had the same bug too, i forgot exactly what i did but you have to do something else first, like advancing someone else's questline,or do a job in the commercial district.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For those having trouble with the shooting game here is my advice since I beat all four of them. With the first 3 stick to the edges. This worked best for me. The last one is the exception seeing as the dynamite will expose the last person for you to shoot. Ironically I found myself losing to the first to bosses but never once did I lose to bosses 3 and 4.

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
Easiest way to beat them is to go to the upper and lower edges and lure them towards you and then shoot. The black girl has short range but can shoot through walls, so you have to lure her especially

Jun 8, 2017
I just want a save without a game over Cyrus that save is always game over if anyone can help I'd be happy,I have no desire to start all over

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
[Quote = "slavisha, mensaje: 27137, miembro de: 34"] Creo que no se puede encontrar, porque el juego es muy holgada, se congela en tantas escenas [/ quote]
The same thing happens to me, I can not find the letter where I have to go to Angie's house on a mission, I have no way of finding her.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes