Cro

May 10, 2017
for his!
View attachment 6656
you need have 50 o more in relationship with daisy, Before entering the fashion terracotta in DAD mision
How?...
with change value ''variable'' #19
Here is a list of some variables
1 - hours
2 - Day of Week
3 - Days Passed
4 - Relationship Maria
6 - Relationship Sara
8 - Relationship Amy
10 - Relationship Laura
12 - Relationship Rachel
13 - Relationship Morgan
14 - Relationship Mark
15 - Relationship Tyna
16 - Relationship Tom
17 - Relationship Beth
18 - Relationship Ronald
19 - Relationship Daisy
20 - Relationship Nadine
21 - Relationship Pam
22 - Relationship Charles
23 - Relationship Sandra
24 - Relationship Caroline
25 - Relationship Phil
26 - Relationship Nurse
30 - Relationship Jason
31 - Relationship Mrs Turner
32 - Relationship Mrs Taylor
141 - Stealth
146 - Aim
181 - More in love with Sara
182 - More in love with Maria
183 - More in love with Amy
184 - More in love with Laura
185 - More in love with Rachel
186 - More in love with Mrs Taylor
187 - More in love with Sasha
1981 - Endurance
1982 - Skill
1996 - Karma
48 - Relationship Christian
49 - Brenda
50 - Sasha
This list appeared on some torrent trackers (or at least there I saw it first time), but some values are clearly different from what myself and others here have determined on our own. And yes, they work.
For example, Endurance is 46 (100% sure), not 1981.
Is it possible to have 2 variables doing the same thing or the list is just wrong ?

MikelHed

Aug 16, 2016
I have the pills and I haven't got the option to give them the drug, how do I trigger the scenes?

Btw, be warned that if you save during test 4 in shooting range, your save will vanish (or that happened to me at least)

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
for his!
View attachment 6656
you need have 50 o more in relationship with daisy, Before entering the fashion terracotta in DAD mision
How?...
with change value ''variable'' #19
Here is a list of some variables
1 - hours
2 - Day of Week
3 - Days Passed
4 - Relationship Maria
6 - Relationship Sara
8 - Relationship Amy
10 - Relationship Laura
12 - Relationship Rachel
13 - Relationship Morgan
14 - Relationship Mark
15 - Relationship Tyna
16 - Relationship Tom
17 - Relationship Beth
18 - Relationship Ronald
19 - Relationship Daisy
20 - Relationship Nadine
21 - Relationship Pam
22 - Relationship Charles
23 - Relationship Sandra
24 - Relationship Caroline
25 - Relationship Phil
26 - Relationship Nurse
30 - Relationship Jason
31 - Relationship Mrs Turner
32 - Relationship Mrs Taylor
141 - Stealth
146 - Aim
181 - More in love with Sara
182 - More in love with Maria
183 - More in love with Amy
184 - More in love with Laura
185 - More in love with Rachel
186 - More in love with Mrs Taylor
187 - More in love with Sasha
1981 - Endurance
1982 - Skill
1996 - Karma
48 - Relationship Christian
49 - Brenda
50 - Sasha
__________________________________________________________________________________________

You know... If you go to the post on this forum, you can download your own personal RPG Maker Save Editor

The newer save editors you can download for yourself show all of the variables, relationship values, items, etc on them with their titles of what you're trying to change rather than having to guess or try by trial and error on saveeditonline.com.

I like saveeditonline and everything, but the save editors on this forum here allow you to change variables and scenes too in some games (besides just adding items and relationship values to your save file).

Cro

May 10, 2017
Yeah, nice theory, but please point me to a GOOD one, I mean a usable one, with all the vars for this game, names, etc. I tried ALL from here (maybe I missed one...) but ... as a fellow developer.... I would fire the guys who did them.
They completely lack even the basics of design, ergonomy, I mean, they are mostly useles.
RpgMakerSaveEdit loads the save file and then shows an incomplete grid with just a few fields, absolutely nothing interesting. No menu, no buttons, nothing to do there, barely editable. Yuck.
I know they are meant to work in all games, but still.....horibble apps, I'd better do the old try and error in savedonline than look at these shitty apps.

oldcatz

Apr 7, 2017
does drug test pills really exist?... I have been doing a shooting tournament for 40-50 times but I've never found it once.

oldcatz

Apr 7, 2017
one more question.. I already added pills but it still didn't have anything happen. I won and the scene that I have to open boxes just appeared so I opened a box and it sent me out of the room suddenly. Any answer would be appreciated.

huy

Apr 4, 2017
Even in the 0.8 I can't aheago Ms. Taylor without the game giving me an error. I can aheago Rachel and Sharon just fine but with Ms. Taylor I can't. When I come Taylor's home, she always awake and I can't come in

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Try it with mission 1 girl
one more question.. I already added pills but it still didn't have anything happen. I won and the scene that I have to open boxes just appeared so I opened a box and it sent me out of the room suddenly. Any answer would be appreciated.

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
So, I haven't been around since 0.4, did the guy hire someone to edit his script to something resembling proper english or is it still machine translated?

gyorik

Jun 7, 2017
I did everything exept for the full quest of Marge, i talked to morgan, and his father but i cant speak wth my fater no mater when i try to.. by the way i choose to tell everything to Maria, but the walktrough didnt say it is a problem
any idea? (exept for restarting... pls :'( )

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes