Surinick

May 20, 2017
I couldn't find Jazmine in 0.7, and I still can't find her in 0.8. I don't know if my game is bugged, but after I talk to Sarah and her friend at school, and am told to visit the comic shop she's never there.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
even in the 0.8 I can't aheago Ms. Taylor without the game giving me an error. I can aheago Rachel and Sharon just fine but with Ms. Taylor I can't. It is really annoying especially if you have both your endurance and ability maxed out.

Reactions: huy

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
AMY QUEST LINE, HELP! When I go to the bar and see Derek Amy's boyfriend with Chloe I just end up getting stuck in a hallway with a guy I can't even talk to. what I do!

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
speaking of, for the interested parties:

Variable141 - Stealth -> set to 25
Variable46 - Endurance -> set to 21
Variable45(or 47?) - Agility -> set to 21
Variable42(and Variable 3) -> current day. Useful to get to the Dad part if you already did everything.
Max Endurance is the worst thing ever, sex scenes last 30 minutes because it depends on the MC orgasm and not his partner.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
i was working on the garage thing but got stuck as i cannot find the lost car that the mechanic told me to find. does anyone know where it is?
Go to the High Neighborhood at night.
In the top right corner of the map (by Morgan's house) is the thief with the car. He won't let you take it.
So go to East Town at dawn.
There is a hooker across from the spot where you meet the girl for Stealth Training
Talk to the hooker.
It is going to cost you $200 to pay the hooker to distract the thief
The next night, go to where the car is in the High Neighborhood.
The thief will be in the wooded area fucking the hooker
Hop in the car, and bring it to Marble
The two of you will get drunk at the garage, and you eat her out while she's passed out (very weak scene)

hatokrots

May 27, 2017
In Jet Mission, I left the jewel in the clothes and got the room key but nothing happened ? Can anybody help ?

D

Deleted member 50519

In Jet Mission, I left the jewel in the clothes and got the room key but nothing happened ? Can anybody help ?
I did that too, what you need to do for some reason is before you put the jewel anywhere, go to the bathroom door so it gives dialogue that the trainer is in there, THEN put the jewel in his clothes. Then hide in the closet to the left of the clothing.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Max Endurance is the worst thing ever, sex scenes last 30 minutes because it depends on the MC orgasm and not his partner.
Not quite so, with both stats upgraded, MC doesn't even orgasm. You must make her have 3 orgasms/squirts, then you get a Special extra scene.

hatokrots

May 27, 2017
I
I did that too, what you need to do for some reason is before you put the jewel anywhere, go to the bathroom door so it gives dialogue that the trainer is in there, THEN put the jewel in his clothes. Then hide in the closet to the left of the clothing.
I'll try that, thanks dude

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So if you don't do it that way you are basically stuck? Make 100% perfect sense.

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
Sure there are and you can get them yourself and then let us know too :).

Just create a save then do an activity that raises your relationship level, then another save and compare them both in the online save editor. After a few try & errors, you should get the correct variables. Maybe someone can make a list of all the known ones at some point.
I used a save editor and got most of the Variables, but they are in Spanish so I let GG trans do the job and I got these. Maybe it can help you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you use you will have to minus 1 from the number to get the Variable#...

P.S: anybody know how to fix this error?

Reactions: NormalDude101

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys!
I´m stuck with the Amy quest. been playing the version 0.7.1 and it never started for me. I´m playing the version 0.8 (several versions of it) and amy´s room is suddenly opened and i have the option of "move" her. I´ve read in previous posts that playing the 0.6 version could help....is it like that? or can i do it with these new 0.8 versions?
Thank you all. It´s a wonderfull game to play!!!!
:)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes