JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
I'm up there with Dictateur. I have a couple of drugs from the chests in the shooting tests, but I have no idea how to actually use them in the game to get the scenes with the girls there. I also tried equipping them, it just buzzed like they can't be used, both in the armory or inside the actual map where you are supposed to fight the girls.

How are the drugs actually used to get the scenes with the girls? Do you have to have only one specific guns out of the three? Do you have to quickly open inventory after the girl comes near you before she attacks instead of shooting? What's the gameplay trick to do that?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I'm up there with Dictateur. I have a couple of drugs from the chests in the shooting tests, but I have no idea how to actually use them in the game to get the scenes with the girls there. I also tried equipping them, it just buzzed like they can't be used, both in the armory or inside the actual map where you are supposed to fight the girls.

How are the drugs actually used to get the scenes with the girls? Do you have to have only one specific guns out of the three? Do you have to quickly open inventory after the girl comes near you before she attacks instead of shooting? What's the gameplay trick to do that?
I figured it out, the game version is buggy. You just need to have the drugs on you and rebeat the girls again. Download the version "FixedTesters" posted few pages ago and it should work.

Edit: When I say " On you " I mean in your inventory so you don't have anything to do.

By the way, how can you get Laura room keys ? I need them to access the beggar shop. Or someone knows the variable of the candles

Last edited:

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Dude you are super bad ass Dictateur! Thanks a ton. Found it, downloading it now. Also, thanks a ton for the gameplay explanation on the fighting girl scenes.

Unfortunately, I haven't played far enough yet to answer your questions though :(

Reactions: Krull

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Has anyone encountered and issue where they are unable to interact with Beth at her home during Rachel's mission to pickup a package from beth? I literally can't advance any further with this mission because I'm not able to talk to Beth at all.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
harén colector.
Angie's mission is the one in the mansion? Complete jet quest, and she'll ask you for an item inside the mansion
Hello, the search jet I already gave 20 packages, but the mission of angie does not give me, any suggestions?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Can anyone give me the saved game? The problem that I have and that happens to me the second time, is that I do not give Angie’s mission when I give all the packages to the thief, could they help me?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Can anyone give me the saved game? The problem that I have and that happens to me the second time, is that I do not give Angie’s mission when I give all the packages to the thief, could they help me?

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i had saves right before unique scenes, and my external drive where i was keeping this game, and a few others, just decided to croak. yay...

fortunately the other games i played i can get finals saves and all scenes are repeatable. but there is no way in hell i'm going to play this mess through again.

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone help with the "Caroline event"? I have no idea what "Caroline Event (Reach level 15 on the playground and start class on Monday)" means. I answered her questions millions of time during the break, but nothing happens. Thx in advance.

RandomJay

May 26, 2017
Guys i can't find the packages girl, after i give maria her package in the beggning, the next morning she stole money from me, but after i look for her in east town in the evening i cant find her

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Guys i can't find the packages girl, after i give maria her package in the beggning, the next morning she stole money from me, but after i look for her in east town in the evening i cant find her
As you enter East Town from where the MC lives , go straight until the end and you will find her at the last bottom right alley.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Bottom right of the east town map, she's in a alley.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I talked about this when the update was released. It was made clear in this update
Not really. It was stated that Lucy is the main character's mother. But I get the feeling that we are going to find out at some point that Sarah isn't your real sister (and I wouldn't be surprised if Tom isn't your real father).

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not really. It was stated that Lucy is the main character's mother. But I get the feeling that we are going to find out at some point that Sarah isn't your real sister (and I wouldn't be surprised if Tom isn't your real father).
Where does it state she is his mother? Sarah's mother maybe seeing as sarah is the spitting image of her, but Mike I am not so sure.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I spent 10 hours on this game, I don't even know who is Lucy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

drc1223

Aug 30, 2016
Has anyone encountered and issue where they are unable to interact with Beth at her home during Rachel's mission to pickup a package from beth? I literally can't advance any further with this mission because I'm not able to talk to Beth at all.
happened to me too. the bug, i believe, is that Beth's cousin is walking around the house like she does during the party later on. i restarted the mission, talked to Beth's mom and went upstairs as fast as I could avoiding the cousin and was able to go in there

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes