Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
So hey, has anyone else who restarted the game run into a freezing bug after Johanna takes the MC out dancing?

So I got past the chore punishment, read the laptop entries, watched Maria work out... then wait until midnight and watch tv, Maria walks in, then I watch her masturbate. Johanna calls and she does that animated dance sequence... then I'm frozen on the club still image. Nothing else happens.

Anyone else have this problem or found a way past it? Do I have to wait for Maria to watch tv and masturbate on a certain day? help would be appreciated.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Do you know what values I put in relationship and love to start maria's quest again?
maria's quest is event trigger based path. Dunno if you noticed but most of the girls yield constant relation points, maria only yields that once or twice.

I'm not RPGMaker expert but i far as i know there should be trigger flags in some scripts.

Reactions: Dourado

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
So hey, has anyone else who restarted the game run into a freezing bug after Johanna takes the MC out dancing?

So I got past the chore punishment, read the laptop entries, watched Maria work out... then wait until midnight and watch tv, Maria walks in, then I watch her masturbate. Johanna calls and she does that animated dance sequence... then I'm frozen on the club still image. Nothing else happens.

Anyone else have this problem or found a way past it? Do I have to wait for Maria to watch tv and masturbate on a certain day? help would be appreciated.
Sounds like either java or the video that suppose to play on that scene causing you trouble

Have you ever had similar trouble with sarah's ass jiggle vids?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So i encountered a pretty messed up bug...when the sex scene with Amy starts a ERROR sound or something like that pops out and when you click on RETRY after some time its keeps showing up,even when the scene it's finished and you respawn at your house it keeps coming...

EDIT:Nevermind...to solve the bug just save the game and launch it again.

Dourado

Feb 14, 2018
maria's quest is event trigger based path. Dunno if you noticed but most of the girls yield constant relation points, maria only yields that once or twice.

I'm not RPGMaker expert but i far as i know there should be trigger flags in some scripts.
So for me to see the new scenes of Maria I would have to start the whole new game?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Sounds like either java or the video that suppose to play on that scene causing you trouble

Have you ever had similar trouble with sarah's ass jiggle vids?
Hah... figures I post a question and then it immediately resolves itself when I give a restart for a 5th time. Back to the playthrough!

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hah... figures I post a question and then it immediately resolves itself when I give a restart for a 5th time. Back to the playthrough!
Only tip i can give you about similar issues is; stop hard skip(press holding skip button) around the scenes. For some reason either java or rpgmaker scripts get fucked up and produce errors. Learned this the hard way

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ookay i'm gonna ask the odd question. How much this one is playable/enjoyable without a walkthrough?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Ookay i'm gonna ask the odd question. How much this one is playable/enjoyable without a walkthrough?
depends on how much time you have and how much do you like figuring out shit on your own. If the answer is too much it's your game

Reactions: Akho

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello mates, is there a walk-through for version 1.6 out yet? The other one is outdated. Also, are there cheats for this version? Such as the phone options we had in previous versions. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes