Spina

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys... which variable or data do I have to modify, if I want to reset Sandras and Marias questline on an old savefile?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i even start a new game and play videogame all day until iam obligated to sleep but maria still not come. What is the first thing to do for event of maria???

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Help
In the morning in the kitchen there is no Sarah. Therefore she can not talk to me that she and Sasha need speak in the school.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
for everyone asking for a walkthrough for the new version. The game just came out there won't be one here for some time seeing as someone needs to make it for you.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Tutorial sandra please?
mate i dont wanna break your but after you get to talk to her (and lend 10 bucks) in recess she appears at the front gate of the school and asks to visit her after school then it is pretty straight shot of you visiting drug dealer and paying her debt(starts with 200 goes like 400 each awards you with a scene with her)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Plus ballzak the one who was doing the wlaktrought is MIA so...
yeam mate i can cough up shitl load of walktrough but not fan of going through proper channels, specially not before having heart to heart with original serial msturbater of the thread

Baroque

Jul 22, 2017
yeam mate i can cough up shitl load of walktrough but not fan of going through proper channels, specially not before having heart to heart with original serial msturbater of the thread
muttdoggy is the moderator here if you are interested in continuing ballzak work

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, appart from the new quest of Maria (which i think only changes the beginning of her quest line?) and the continuation of some questlines, are the rest of the questlines changed too or are they the same from the last version?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Guys, appart from the new quest of Maria (which i think only changes the beginning of her quest line?) and the continuation of some questlines, are the rest of the questlines changed too or are they the same from the last version?
Same.

Reactions: Mysm20

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Another question, just out of curiosity as i won't be able to open the game till tomorrow night, but beggar announced that in this new version, the lagging start screen would be gone, which would make it easier for us to start it. Is it true, or does it still have as much lag as before?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes