ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
i tried playing the console 24\7 and still nothing happend with maria no quest or scene am i missing anything?

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Bug
Maria disappeared from the kitchen. Disappeared Sarah and Laura from the Kitchen too.
Maria does not take me to work to hack Mrs. Robson's computer. When I went to the office of Mary myself she met me and I hacked the computer. After that I was appeared at home but Maria did not show up. I can not leave the home - the inscription "I have to talk to Maria" appears.

maxten

Jan 30, 2018
Amy add some content in her history....
Bug
Maria disappeared from the kitchen. Disappeared Sarah and Laura from the Kitchen too.
Maria does not take me to work to hack Mrs. Robson's computer. When I went to the office of Mary myself she met me and I hacked the computer. After that I was appeared at home but Maria did not show up. I can not leave the home - the inscription "I have to talk to Maria" appears.
Same thing happen with me too. I tried everything i can but nothing happens.

yizus

Nov 13, 2017
where do you start amy quest from the end of 1.5 in this new 1.6 version? thanks in advance for your answer guys

AustrianArny

Apr 18, 2018
Hi fellow game fappers, are there "working" cheats for this game or is it just an illusion.
Can't find any answers online. The Patreon page is full of broken english.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
When i open the game and some times playing, the game just freeze my pc. Any1 was a solution for this? and its not my pc, i7/8gb/2gb video.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Hay im in day 40 and cant continue Maria Quest...Ive done the step with club with aunt read the entry that says to check maria training but cant fiind her...in evry day i check but she is not in the room.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi fellow game fappers, are there "working" cheats for this game or is it just an illusion.
Can't find any answers online. The Patreon page is full of broken english.
Yes there are working cheats in the game. the cheat menu for example is the lamp in your room. Interact with it and enter the code 1640 to active the cheat menu. There are also hidden easter eggs within the game that also function as cheats.

Reactions: AustrianArny
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes