Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
anyone please answer me, is this ver 1.6 we play from the beginning ??? and i saw it at changlog too "old save doesn't work?" ................................

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
anyone please answer me, is this ver 1.6 we play from the beginning ??? and i saw it at changlog too "old save doesn't work?" ................................
On version 1.5 you couldn't use previous save file now on 1.6 version you can.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
On version 1.5 you couldn't use previous save file now on 1.6 version you can.
..which translates into you have to restart. You just had to do it with the previous update and just reading a few pages, it seems there are bugs related with quests so even if you can keep 1.5 saves it seems like its advisable to restart.. all over again. At least thats the way i see it.

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
..which translates into you have to restart. You just had to do it with the previous update and just reading a few pages, it seems there are bugs related with quests so even if you can keep 1.5 saves it seems like its advisable to restart.. all over again. At least thats the way i see it.
I didn't encounter any bugs using my previous save file on 1.6 so far.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes